1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hobbys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Apr 2, 2015.

1. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Photography is my main one; I have several cameras and I'm really obsessed with them. I'm also very into electronics and I fix computers for friends sometimes (I wish I could collect computers, but that's an expensive hobby :wink:

2. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I know my hobby sounds dumb

3. Arachne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Reading, especially nonfiction. I love history, anthropology, zoology and anthrozoology. Also playing squash (badly!), learning Spanish, looking after my pets (if that counts as a hobby)...and generally slobbing around in front of the tv =D

---------- Post added 5th Apr 2015 at 09:54 PM ----------

Have you thought about doing a bit of crochet? Occasionally I like making amigurumi when I'm watching TV and they come out pretty well. Unless of course the programme is really interesting - then, not so much.

I had to google chainmail jewelry. I'd never heard of it before but it looks great :slight_smile:

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    No! It's seriously the cutest thing I've heard in forever, my "Naww" was over the top :icon_bigg You're really an original!

5. ThisIsLuka

ThisIsLuka Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh my where do I even begin? Lol I have many many interests/hobbies...

Music, Playing Guitar, Playing Piano, Learning new Instruments, Learning useless random facts, Making people laugh, helping others, hiking/walking, playing soccer, football, hockey, playing catch, making voice impersonations, making beats/music, fashion, cooking, art, drawing, adrenaline activity (skydiving, freefalling, underground bike racing, making music with things around me, daydreaming, playing videogames, boardgames, travelling, meeting new people, and many many more!

6. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    singing, games, writing, collecting things, walks, reading, swimming, going online, trying new things

7. MisterTinkles

I used to have these hobbies:

Painting
    Ceramics
    Creative Art
    Paper Mache'
    Sewing

Now all thats so damned expensive, I cant afford it anymore.

I would love to get into ceramics again, but the closest shop is 20 miles away.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I collect cute folding knives and some cool military knives. Here are some of my faveourites.
    You won't find any "zombie ninja jungle master" junk.
    [​IMG]

This is my faveourite one. It's a Benchmade Barrage 581. It was love at first sight when I opened it and it had so much power it almost jumped out of my hands.
    [​IMG]

9. randomly me

randomly me Guest

do you just collect them or do you also do something like practicing throwing knifes?

10. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of my knives are just display queens. I don't throw knives. I've only done that a few times, like a joke. Most of my knives wouldn't be that suitable for throwing. One exception, in that picture, would be the Kershaw Secret Agent.

11. candyjiru

Watching crime dramas, horror movies, stand-up comedians, and media critics~ drawing chibis, learning Korean, and surfing around online XD;;;

12. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Reading fanfiction and regular books, writing (though it's been a while), movies, tv shows, vinyl figures, and my newest hobby is collecting barbie dolls.

13. TheStormInside

That's also not a bad idea, thanks! I will look into it :slight_smile: .

14. Jellal

My hobbies are:
    *Reading manga, watching anime, and then writing stories inspired by those kinds of things.
    *Trying out different flavors of hot sauce.
    *Collecting and compiling images of bootlegged products from the internet. Shit's hilarious.
    *Reading texts pertaining to religion and philosophy. I have some personal writing on these subjects which I update from time to time when I'm feeling inspired.
    *Playing the world's best role-playing-game, Numenera, with my college friends. It's such a good system, I myself have spent days designing custom movesets, monsters, and a wide variety of enchanted items. I even created an item with 1000 super-unique powers.
    *I listen to a lot of celtic rock and gorgeous orchestral music. Also power metal and Jpop.
    *When I'm in a creative slump or just feeling the urge, I like to play video games.
    *When I feel stuffy or confined, I enjoy going for calm walks and spending time at the park.

There's another hobby I'm going to start soon, trying to improve my own skills at drawing. I'd really like for the characters I make in my story to have a specific appearance, and I will work at becoming a good enough artist to bring them to life just so I can see them with my own eyes. I really love some of my characters, if and when my books ever get published I'd like to at least have the main character, or her best friend, or her mentor, be on the cover.

EDIT: I almost forgot: I love the Epic Rap Battles of History. I've memorized quite a few of them.

15. Paisley

I have quite a few. I love drawing, playing the violin, cooking, movies, video games, horses, I collect figurines, and fashion.

16. Psaurus918

Hiking, urban exploring, reading, cooking, craft beer, movies, traveling, exotic cars, driving.

The list is probably longer I love trying new things and hate sitting around

17. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    art, craft, music, photography, aquariums, science stuff, history, reading, martial arts, gardening, cooking, calligraphy.

---------- Post added 6th Apr 2015 at 08:33 PM ----------

It's not! Hotels are one of the few places that emphasize good architecture and design, both in the interiors and exteriors. I like them!

18. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are definitely in my Zombie Apocalypse team! :grin:

My hobbies are...
    ~ Digital painting. Tho I am a newbie in canvass painting. But I still prefer digital painting.
    ~ Photography. I wasnt really into this one until I had to take a Photography class. Turns out its not really that bad! Well of course, most of my subjects are trees, flowers, and animals.
    ~ Playing video games. I love video games! Beat me in one of my games and I will love you forever :grin:
    ~ Watching MOVIES!!! You should see my Movies folder in my PC.

19. plesiosaur18

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love singing, writing music, music in general, drawing, making polymer clay figurines, watching movies/shows/documentaries, acting and dancing (though I'm not too good at either!), cooking and baking (when I'm in the mood), reading, wasting my entire life on the internet, and pretty much anything artistic

20. ouji

ouji Guest

Hiking with my dogs, the internet, scuba diving, traveling, and fashion (everything from the many Harajuku fashions to old time fashions such as renaissance/medieval styles to the Victorian/Elizabethan styles) I love all things theatrical, and out there.