1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Logiicus, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Logiicus

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hiya! I'm new to the forum, new to using forums like this in general. My username is Logiicus but please call me Logic or by my real name Esther. I'm female (cis, she/her) and still questioning my sexuality. I feel as if I'm a lesbian but I can't say for sure. I'm still young, after all, and have never had a real love interest or anything.

A little bit about me, unrelated to the forum:
    I'm 16 year old and Dutch. I go to college, this Monday starting my second year of animal care. I work with mainly birds, last year intern I've worked with geese, swans, ducks and chickens, but there were also a lot of pidgeons, cats and big dogs. I'm planning to keep working with birds and want to get two cockatiels soon.

Know that you can always talk with me! If you just wanna chat, feel free to :slight_smile:

#1 Logiicus, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2020
  2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there, welcome to EC!

I worked with wildlife rehabilitation (birds included) and it was quite the experience. Good luck for your second year :slight_smile:

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Loglicus.....Hello and a very big welcome to Empty Closets! There are a number of sub-forums here on EC you should check out. The sub-forum titled "Sexual Orientation" could be a big help to you as you work to understand your sexuality, take a look at it! We're so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#3 quebec, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  4. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

It’s a friendly and supportive community, so I hope you find the support that you’re looking for. The form is fairly easy to navigate, but if you get stuck you’re welcome to get in touch with a member of staff or post in the EC Help & Feedback sub forum.