1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya... I'm new here... and single...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by PrynceShybo, Nov 25, 2006.

1. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I actsingdance pretty much all of the time that I'm not in school. I also just recently I decided to get fit, and joined my HS track team (ow). What do you do?

2. PrynceShybo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    haha I sing, play piano, name anything artsy, I prolly do it... lol I wish I could act.... I can only do shakespeare acting... and only female roles for some reason...hmmm.... lol I'm not on any teams, cause I hate competition... but I'm pretty fit anyway... fit enough... I like to swim... lol... soo.... what kind of music do you like, to sing or otherwise?

3. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    shakespeare can be really fun. i've done a couple female roles too :slight_smile:.

i listen to mostly indie/alt. pop or rock. Sujan Stevens. The Shins. The Decemberists. Scissor Sisters. Beck. They Might Be Giants.

you?

4. PrynceShybo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I listen to pretty much everything, but my favorite band in the whole world is Evanescence. I only dislike country... *shudders* ewww... country... I like to try to dance, so I like Gwen Stefani and Fergie too. And various few from other things.
    :confused: :tantrum: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: (*hug*) :grin: :slight_smile: :icon_wink :lol:
    hmm... now, I'm running out of things to ask you... hmmm.... If you could go to any part of the world, or any country, where would you go... and why?

5. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    While i do dislike country, I have heard some very good folk/bluegrass that i've liked. i like (trying) to dance too.

My favorite country in the world would probably be Morrocco (I don't know if that's spelled right), but I really wanna live in NYC cause that is my favorite place on earth. I was born there, and I'm moving back when I'm older.

How about you?

(P.S. Do you have AIM? If you do, PM your sn to me.)

6. PrynceShybo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like new york too! It seems like a fantastic place to live, but I would honestly rather live in some Asian Country like... Tokyo. I'm kinda obsessed with Japanese Culture and Manga and anime and such, so I'm pretty sure I'll fit right in^_^. My favorite country in the world... I have like 3 of them: Japan, India, and England. All of them are fantastically beautiful. And YEah I do have aim.. I'll send it to you^_^:icon_wink :lol: :icon_wink :icon_bigg (!) (&&&) :eusa_danc :eusa_doh: :eusa_danc :grin: :slight_smile: (*hug*)

Alrighty o^_^

7. PrynceShybo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    whats ur favorite animal?

8. cyclopsrock

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmm.... I'm not that much of an animal person.

you?

9. PrynceShybo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Panthers and Wolves... lol I love them a lot. yay