1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ProudChris, Sep 27, 2021.

1. ProudChris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone :slight_smile: This is my first post here and I would like to introduce myself a bit :slight_smile: My name is Chris (officially Kristian), I'm 47 (yes pretty old I know) and currently I live in Estonia. I knew that I am gay as a teenager, but I started to accept it when I was 19 years old. As Estonia is a small and conservative country and being gay is not easy here, I decided to be in the closet for a while, but being in the closet continues to this day... I've had some longer relationships, but none of them have been in Estonia. Now I want to come out of the closet and publicly be who I really am :slight_smile:

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! I'm glad someone else from Estonia has found this forum too. I don't know, if there are others too. People here are friendly and supportive. I have gotten lots of support myself. If you ever want to talk or have any questions, then I am happy to help.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Chris.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

#3 quebec, Sep 27, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  4. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

I hope that you find the support you’re looking for here.

5. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello Chris and welcome to EC! I don't know much about your country and I've never been there, but I think Estonian is a very beautiful language. It is similar to Finnish, isn't it? Also, I hope that you find here all the support you need. :slight_smile:

6. Shoun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Chris and welcome. I just recently came out and EC and been a big help with that process. You should have no problem finding help/support....Message me if you want to chat....Good Luck