1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Meddy, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Meddy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone! I'm new here. (18 years old) I am now finishing my last year of high school, and I've just recently started confronting myself about my sexuality. I'm still questioning, and the more I think about it the more confused I get. I'm Lithuanian, and it's illegal to "propagate" LGBTQIA+ "lifestlyles" here. I have had practilcally no exposure to sexualities other than heterosexual, and I'm very confused.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome to EC!

I'm sorry to hear about your current circumstances :frowning2: Feel free to post around the forum, hope it is some help to you!

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Meddy.....Hello and a very big welcome to Empty Closets! So sorry for the situation that you are in...but very, very glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets. The are quite a few different sub-forums here on EC...why don't you take some time and investigate those forums. I think that you will learn a great deal about the LGBTQ+ Family by doing that. I came out here on Empty Closets and for that first year I was "out" I only talked to people here on EC about sexuality. I learned so much and I think that you will too! Remember...you are part of our LGBTQ+ Family and we do care! Please keep us updated on how you are doing!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. Eboni

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Helloooooo I'm doing HW ATM but introduce myself soon