1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi wassup!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Aydencorte, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Aydencorte

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey!
    My name is ayden (not my real name ofc). I'm 15 and I'm gay in the closet. I like to read and write. As well as music being a big part of me. I come from a place where homophobia is really common.
    I came on here to be able to interact with other people that is part in my community. I'm really happy to be here and excited for the time I'm gonna be on here

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi @Aydencorte and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re surrounded by homophobia, but I hope you find support here and that you enjoying being part of the EC community.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ayden.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! Music is a big part of my life too! I've been a musician and a music teacher for over 40 years. I play almost all of the brass and woodwind instruments as well as many of the stringed instruments. I love almost all genres of music...I always say that I can listen to almost anything for at least a little while! :old_big_grin: We will do our best to be a support and a place to vent when you need it! We are so glad that you have found us here on EC!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. Lesbee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone