1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, um..help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Stephanie00, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Stephanie00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I need some advice, i uuuuh i like a girl (I mentioned that in a post before) but I’m kind of a closeted trans girl so she doesn’t know I’m a girl, idk how to tell her, she barely knows I exist, i dont wanna date her I wanna stay single for now it’s not bc of age it’s bc I have personal problems but I like her, i just felt something in my heart when I was thinking about her, a friend of mine told me she was a lesbian and I don’t want to approach her because of that, i actually thought she was a bit cute when I first saw her, but when I knew she was a lesbian I felt like I had a shot, but idk how to get to her, im a weirdo and almost nobody likes me pls helppp

2. Stephanie00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But idk if its an affection THAT serious

3. Dragon Master

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I sympathize with feeling like the weirdo nobody likes, but promise me, people do like you and notice you. As for the girl, start small. Say hi to her every morning so that you both get use to interacting with each other. Then, try to have a small conversation with her one day. Compliment her clothes. Ask her about her day. If she enjoys talking to you, she won't avoid you and start saying hi to you in the halls (I'm assuming your in school still). Start there. Start small. I hope this helped.

Stephanie00 likes this.
  4. Stephanie00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok yeah that Helped, but idk if i will annoy her like i have friends but they all think im annoying and they talk behind my back but i dont really care, nobody liked me when i was a boy, now more because they think im faking Deppresion and im the only trans girl rn on the school is cis. A black trans Venezuelan girl :/ , so um idk how she will react when i start talking to her

5. Dragon Master

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It'll be alright. Just start small. I doubt anyone is going to talk bad about a friendly person who says hi. Here's another piece of advicd I've learned the hard way, letting what other people think control your desicions is going to make you feel stuck and make your depression worst. It isn't a pleasant feeling. I hope this help :slight_smile:

Stephanie00 likes this.
  6. Stephanie00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok…yeah it helps soo much d thanks, but uuh in my school the only think that gets um people to like you is to have social media, i dont have any since my parents dont let me do almost nothing online (im actually using this on secret), umm, on Thursday i got mocked since in my class they were all talking that a tik tok person gave them a shoutout and i said i didnt know who she was and they almost like laughed at me, but this has nothing to do with the thread so ill just stop, were in the same class yeah but i dont see her in school and the only one i knw that has her number is one of my best friends who used to date her, so that will be awkward, plus i think she likes someone else…

7. Stephanie00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My life is a complete drama XD

8. Stephanie00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And sorry there’s a lot of writing mistakes here

9. DragonChaser

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honey. Deep breath. I say this with nothing less than love and empathy. You're my sister. But you might not like what I have to say.

The best advice I can give you is to focus on whatever problems are stopping you from being open. Believe me when I say that you can't really love another person until you love yourself. If you're a mess, don't bring that mess into someone else's life, especially if you find them special enough to want to be romantic with them.

And I also strongly encourage you, if she does not reciprocate, don't pursue her with intention of changing her mind. I speak from personal experience

You are the maker of your own decisions, always. I would not deny you or any other that under any circumstances. And I know feelings are not a thing we can just switch on or off. But we can choose how we react to them.

Stephanie00 and Dragon Master like this.
  10. Stephanie00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes I think you’re right, im really a mess rn, and I need to focus more on coming out to everyone first, it’s gonna be a big challenge for me but I can’t do it, thanks girl <3

DragonChaser likes this.
  11. DragonChaser

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ofc, sis! :smiley_cat:

Hugs! And remember, you've got people here for you

Stephanie00 likes this.
  12. Stephanie00