1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by onlyme93, Apr 14, 2019.

1. onlyme93

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone! I am new in this forum. I am 25 years old bisexual and I am kind of lost right now. Recently I broke up with my girlfriend and I hope here I will find new friends and people who I can talk to.

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello there and welcome to Empty Closets! Please feel free to get in touch with any staff member if you have any questions or if you need any help.

I'm sorry to read that you recently broke up. It can be tough, I understand. As you say you are looking for people to talk to, we have plenty of people here on Empty Closets. Go through the forum at your leisure, explore the different sub-forums and post in threads. That way members can get to know you and you can get to know them too. :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

3. Emmareld

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, and welcome. Sorry to here about your breakup, it can be really hard, especially with all of the emotions and whatnot. I hope you find it easy to open up here and make many new friends.