1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Rainbow Starlite, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Rainbow Starlite

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi all!

I decided to join here just for fun and maybe make new friends and just get to talk to others who I can relate to. I'm a 26 year old female and have a wonderful girlfriend whom I adore. I've been with guys before and have loved a few of them but this time, with my girl, it's just soooo much more right! I'm very happy, but her family is a bit of a problem. Mine is cool, and they don't pry for any details. My mom knows I like girls and she's cool. But my girlfriend's mom is being ridiculous- my girl friends mm accuses my gf of coming onto her if she kisses her mom goodnight on the cheek! Luckily, gf will be moving in with me in May but it can't come soon enough!

Anyway, we're really big animal lovers and we have three dogs and three cats. Starlite is the name of one of my dogs- a Golden Retriever.

OK that's enough rambling from me! lol

(!)

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. Gaz89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome :slight_smile:

4. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Hey and welcome to EC. Shame to hear about your girlfriends parents not being so accepting.. maybe something that will improve with a bit of distance and time?

Well hope you contribute to the numerous threads (covering every topic imaginable) and hope to speak to you more soon.

5. TriBi

Hi - hope you have fun here!:smilewave

6. kevinx519

hiya. thats great that youre an animal lover. i happen to adore dogs. too bad my family doesnt wanna get one. they say dogs make too much of a mess. but im considering the idea of getting one in about 5 years or so. theyre just too cute. =)

7. step49x

Hello, and welcome!

My family's also pretty big into animals. We currently have 2 dogs and 3 cats (although my sister is the reason for our newest cat and dog).

I think I'll get a couple cats once I'm out of college. They're so much easier to take care of than dogs...