1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, new here and questioning everything

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by pinkjellyfish, Jul 25, 2021.

1. pinkjellyfish

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I'm new as you can read in the title. I'm currently in a relationship with my boyfriend
    (2.5 years), I identify as female and I thought I was bisexual but now think I might be a lesbian and am terrified. So I am excited to join this community and find others like me as well as get support that I need. Thanks!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    pinkjellyfish.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here titled “Sexual Orientation” if you post there I think you’ll find people who will understand what you are dealing with. This is a community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Ingvermama

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Pinkjellyfish, welcome! You are going to love this place, EC is amazing, so many people around just like you or who just understand what you’re going through. I am bisexual, but I definitely lean more towards being a lesbian! Just chat on here to people and see where it leads :blush:

4. R3TR0

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi!

Welcome to EC. You’re completely in the right place & we’re all here to support you in any way we can!

I identified as bisexual for many years and the more the years went on, I realised actually, I wasn’t into men AT ALL! I was too, terrified when I thought I was gay, but here I am now, out to my immediate family!

I haven’t made a social media post or sent messages to cousins announcing my sexual orientation. However, I’m at the stage where if someone was to ask me, I’d tell them.

We’re here for you if you need us and remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE… Loadssssss of people are in the same boat as you. :blush:

…Amz :hearts::flag_gb::rainbow::gay_pride_flag: