1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, just looking for some friends in the lgbtq community

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lesdar1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That is so cool. You and your wife can have more free time. My mom can't wait to have an empty nest. Not because she doesn't love us, but she really wants to have more freedom. She says that until my brothers and I are all out, she will always be stressed about our well-being.

What level does you child teach? What subject do they teach? How has the quarantine affected their teaching job? Do they have to teach students online or is that not possible?
    As for your other child, has the school shutdown prevented them from graduating? My neighbor can't do her bar exam due to the lock down. She can't graduate until things open up.

2. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We are allowed they want our $$

I love Hockey.. but NFL is my favorite! I went to see a football game in Buffalo.. Great time I try and go to a different stadium every year,

Who is your favorite sport teams?

3. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As a dad speaking I believe 100% that whatever my child would tell me would never change the way I feel about her or him.

And I’m sure all your family would feel the same way as well. Does your family go to church?

My family does not...

4. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My daughter teaches high school . She is just a little older than her students..she’s wicked smart and now teaches on line.

My son now takes his classes on line. He actually misses going to school. senior year already canceled graduation

Oh well as long as we all stay Safe & Healthy that’s all that matters!!

5. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

It is really cool that your daughter is near the age of her students that means that they might have a better connection with her.
    I feel for your son. I miss going to school as well. I don't like staying home to do school work. I don't have the same motivation as I do when I have to go to class.
    I'm glad to hear that you are all safe. You're right that is all that matters.

I have a favorite team in each conference. My favorite NFC team is the Saints because I love Drew Brees. My favorite AFC team is the Houston Texans. Personally, I find the NFC teams to be more complete than the AFC teams, but that is my opinion. Speaking of football, who are your favorite teams, players, and games? Of all the stadiums you've been to, which is the nicest?

My answers:
    Players: Drew Brees,Will Lutz,Michael Tomas, J.J Watt, DeAndre Hopkins, and Will Fuller.
    Games: Don't hate me if you are a Bills fan, but my favorite game last year was the AFC wild card game Bills Vs Texans. That game was crazy. My brother and I were glued to our screens. It was so intense.
    My other favorite game was Saints vs. Seahawks the one in September.
    I've never been to an NFL game before.

My family is very religious. We do go to church, but due to the lock down church is now online. Maybe they would still love me, but they would certainly treat me different. They would try to make me straight or continuously tell me that I'm bad for accepting myself this way. This would cause me a lot of pain and make me want to leave my home. Without my family I don't know what I would do. Frankly, I don't think I will ever tell them. The disappointment in my family's eyes is too much for me to handle. Even if I did come out, I don't know if I would meet a nice woman to spend my life with, so why bother with telling them?

6. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So for football my Favorite team is New England!

Favorite player is who ever plays for the Pats.

So Football is definitely my favorite my son played and my daughter was a cheerleader

Favorite Stadium New England and Baltimore..

Worst stadium San Diego!!

Are far as your family goes you need to do what’s best for you and your feelings.

You might meet a nice girl tomorrow you just never know when someone will come into your life and change it forever. And if you do you’ll deal with it then.

Have a great day!!

7. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

What do you think about Brady's move to Tampa?
    Why was San Diego the worst Stadium?

It might be hard for me to meet somebody. I sort of took this vow of celibacy. Plus, I never go to LGBT+ areas.

8. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not Happy About Brady but I will cheer for him to do well. except during the Pats game!

If Celibacy works for you that’s great! I also did not go to LGTG areas but I still met my friend.

Would you ever think of getting married to a guy? There are also a lot of people who have open relationship

9. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I will never marry a man. I thought I could pretend to be with a man to make my family happy, but then I had a dream where I was getting married to a man. In the dream, we were consummating our marriage and I started crying while he was on top of me. Not the happy crying, the sad type of crying. Plus, I don't feel right looking somebody in the eyes and telling them that I love them when I know I don't. Everybody deserves to be happy and I feel that by marrying a man, I'm depriving him of being with his true love.

As to my celibacy vow, I made it because I'm in this weird moment where I'm trying to reconcile my faith and sexual orientation. I'm trying to see if I can be changed and have attraction to men, because I feel that I owe it to God to try to be straight. Yet, when I think about being with men, I feel so uncomfortable. I've had the feeling that I will only be attracted to women and because the Bible condemns homosexuality, I took the celibacy vow to keep myself from "sinning" with a woman. The reason I put sinning in quotation marks is because I'm starting to wonder if I'm really bad for being a lesbian. Since joining EC I have met with other christian LGBT people and I'm questioning my faith. A part of me wants to meet a woman and get married. Yet, another part of me feels guilty for wanting that because of what the Bible says. I'm very conflicted and that is why I joined this website. I needed to talk to somebody who understood me or I would scream. Since January I've been reading a lot of conversion therapy material and it made me so depressed that I started thinking about suicide. I feel like I owe it to God to try to change, yet I resent the fact that I need to change. I feel that I have a lot of love to give and would like to share that with someone. However, I can't go against my faith.
    Anyways at the time, taking the celibacy vow gave me a temporary sense of relief. I thought "Oh God can't judge me because I'm not doing anything wrong. Plus I don't have to go through a difficult and depressing conversion process. I'm a virgin, I've never kissed anybody and therefore I'm still pure in God's eyes.". However, that provided me with only a moment of peace. I started to realize how I much I wanted to have a wife and adopt a child. Sadly, I feel that it is too late.
    Sorry I just went on a rant.

I'm confused, how did you meet your friend without going to LGBT areas? I thought that it was the only way for LGBT+ people to meet their future partners. How do you know the person is gay/bi/etc if you don't meet in a "gay" place? I've never dated anybody so I don't know how romance/hook ups/dating takes place.

Who do you want to see the Pats pick up on the draft? Even if the draft is virtual, I still want to watch. Will you be watching?
    Do you think that they will do games with empty stadiums if Covid-19 is still problematic in September?

10. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok I love talking with you.

In the first part of this conversation you said you could never marry a man to make your family happy!

Well that’s great because you want to be happy! and if Being with a girl makes you happy so be it.. people really do not care anymore Gay, Bi, straight. Most importantly your family will except and love you..

I had a friend who’s daughter came out to him although shocked at first he excepted it because it’s his daughter...Nothing can ever change the love for your family..

So when I met my friend we worked together and got along real well.

Not sure who I want the Pats to take yet..

I really would hate to see empty stadiums...

11. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would hate to see empty stadiums as well. Nevertheless, I'll be devastated if they cancel the season. If empty stadiums are needed for the first few games, then I guess I will have to get used to it.

Your friend whose daughter came out, was he religious? Was the family religious? How did the girl's mom react?

I've been busy this fall (first semester in nursing school) so I didn't get to watch a lot of college football. I don't know too many of the players this year. However, I would like to see where the 3 big quarterbacks (Tua, Trevor, and Burrow) go. I know the Saints aren't picking any QBs because Drew is still playing, but I would like to see them get really good defensive players (DBs and corners).

Do you think the Pats need help in any position?
    Which NFC team do you like?
    Which team/player do you dislike the most and why?
    What other sports do you follow?

12. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My Friends daughter had a lot of support and things are great now..

I will always tell you The Truth.. so for her parents it went well.. for the younger siblings it was hard at first but then everything went ok!

I can’t wait to talk to you draft night you seem prepared..

I’m proud of you going to Nursing school!! You are one smart kid who I love speaking with..Talk soon be safe and healthy!!

13. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you. I love talking to you as well. I have no one with whom I can be this honest with.

I'm prepared for the draft every year. I love it because we get to see the new generation of players. You never know which one of they guys will be the next Hall Of Famer. I'm always interested in the analytics part of the draft. I like looking at each players stats, team management, current players, budget, etc and trying to figure out what would be the best fit for each team. However, the best part of the draft are the guys reaction.Their whole lives, they have been working so hard for this moment and now their dreams finally come true. I love to see them and their families cry for joy. Tomorrow is the draft. I won't be able to see the whole thing because I'm still studying for my finals. April 29th is when I finish my finals. If you want us to talk more starting then, we can. Until then, I will mostly be answering messages when I get up in the morning.

However, since tomorrow is the draft, if you are interested in messaging me at the start of the draft I could respond in real time. In the Eastern Time Zone it starts at 8pm , so in the Pacific Time zone that would be 5pm right? I plan on watching just the start (1hour) and then going to bed.

I hope you and your family are healthy as well. By the way how are things going in terms of work. I heard on CNN that in the U.S there was a huge unemployment increase in the past month. Here in Canada it is the same. 500 000 Canadians had to file for unemployment in less than a month. Not even in the 2008 recession did that happen. Our population is 10x smaller than the U.S so 500 000 for us is like 5 million for you guys. My dad, and two of my brothers had to stop working. My mom is a healthcare worker so she is still working.

I really hope this lock down ends. Cabin Fever is getting to me a bit.
    Other than Football do you watch other sports? I like basketball and my favorite team is obviously the Raptors. I watch Hockey (not watching is illegal in Canada) LOL. I tried watching some baseball this year during the World Series.

14. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I
    I will send you a message tomorrow during the draft!! Do you know how to do private email here)

I think it would be nice to keep our conversation private.

I love all sports!!

15. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think that if you leave a message on my profile page it will be private and only I will see it. See you at the draft :relaxed:

16. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi NeedHelp,

PMs are only available to Full Members and can only be sent to other Full Members. If you are interested in applying you may do so here if you have more than 50 posts and been a member for more than 2 weeks.

EC's security protocol is much different than other sites and we do not allow members to exchange personal information on the public forums or on a member's wall. Personal information includes, but is not limited to emails, social media pages, Skype, a member's full name, address, etc.

However, you may still communicate with other members using the wall messaging function.