1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm new here and I am really excited to have found this community

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Dino001, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Dino001

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi guys my name is Turk. I'm a 21 year old massage therapist. I have really been struggling with my gender identity for a few years now. I feel most comfy identifying as gender fluid and at the same time have difficulty expressing that to people. Its honestly just a really refreshing feeling to not feel so alone. I hope you're all having a really awesome day/night!

2. Hemant

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Turk! Good to find that you are feeling better here. EC is such a platform where we all share ourselves with each other. It includes all varied aspects of our lives. You can find that when you browse various subforums here. Dwell yourself by finding subforums/threads you find interesting. For clarifying any of your doubts you may ping any staff member available online on home page. Once you make 10 posts you will be able to post wall message which is actually a message been posted on profile page of any member. Enjoy... I am Hemat 41 male from india. I am also facing difficulty at sexual orientation aspect. I feel good meeting people here. The time I spend here my actual inner comes out and I feel that yes this is me which has to be my face and forehead in this life. Always have had to hide my forehead posing differently. In short EC is great place enjoy.

3. Andrew7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Indeed, it's a great place in giving that sense of solidarity. Welcome.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome, Turk! Glad to have you here. Please feel free to join in on any of the conversations/threads that are of interest, or feel free to start your own!

5. Dino001

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thats really beautiful that you feel your inside self emerging. Could you describe your inner self? Like what does that feel like for you? Thank you for such a warm welcome i really appreciate the wall post!