1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! I'd love to make some friends!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LJKyber, Apr 30, 2020.

1. LJKyber

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, everyone! I'm Leo/Jamie (I haven't quite decided which name yet), I'm 21, and I'm a nervous wreck when it comes to talking to new people, but I'm hoping to make some friends here, as well as helping out anyone with their issues if they need it. I live in England, so I'm on the London timezone, which I realise could make chatting difficult, but if anyone's willing, please message me. I haven't figured much out about how this site works yet, so bear with me. XD

2. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi,
    Welcome to EC. Don't worry, most of us are in different time zones. I've talked to numerous people who would reply only a couple hours later so don't be surprised if that happens to you. What are you interested in? Why did you join EC?

3. LJKyber

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I joined EC because I've been questioning my gender recently and just wanted some advice. As for interests, I really like video games and writing. I'm a bit boring when it comes to interests, sadly.

#3 LJKyber, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  4. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You are not boring. There are a lot of people on this website who have the same questions as you I highly suggest that you try to meet up with them. There are many great community facilitators and supervisors. If you contact them directly they usually always have great advice.

What do you write about?

5. Joelle b

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi @LJKyber ! I am also a writer. What do you write? What video games do you like? I’m not a crazy gamer but I play a few things. Trust me, your probably not boring.
    Anyways, welcome to E C! Some many people have helped me on here and I hope others can do the same. I’m no expert on what you are going through but I am open to talking anyways.
    I hope you find clarity on your journey!
    The self appointed welcoming committee consisting of only Roura❤️