1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! I’m still pretty new to all of “this” and I’m not to sure how to deal with it

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Notderpy, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Notderpy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! Thanks to the COVID 19 pandemic, I have come to the realisation that I may actually be transgender. As of this post, I’ve been questioning myself about it for at least a month by now. I’ve only told a select few of my friends about it, and while they’re super supportive about “this” I want to really dig down and find out more about myself before even considering telling my parents. (I still live with them hehe)

While I’ve been browsing a bunch of trans focused subreddits and discords, I want to find more conversations to both help me figure myself out, and to find a few ways on how to deal with it.

So I found myself here at emptyclosets, hopefully for some peace of mind as i try to look for a decent enough conclusion so i can live with myself without having this sense of “something’s wrong or missing” nagging at the back of my head

#1 Notderpy, Aug 29, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020
  2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets! You have come to the right place to share your experiences and learn some new insights. You might find the Gender and Identity Expression sub-forum particularly helpful.

If you have any questions on using Empty Closets please let us know. Welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Notderpy.....Hello and a great big welcome to Empty Closets! There are quite a few sub-forums here on EC so check them out and then join right in! As @Mirko mentioned, you might want to look at the "Gender Identity and Expression" sub-forum. There are folks there whom have most likely dealt with some of the same things that you are facing. We're glad that you have founds us here on EC!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: