1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AilenaGF28, Oct 3, 2020.

1. AilenaGF28

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello everyone, i am known as Ailena here, and i am brand new, but i am not new to this website. i originally signed up as a lesbian years ago, but have since came back as Pansexual and Genderfluid (AFAB). Its been many years but im glad to be back.

What i look to gain from being here, is community, and advice.

Im not a big friends person, so i dont mind the rules here . That said, as a newly out Genderfluid person, who goes with They/Them pronouns.

Ive found myself in a sticky pickle of getting my parents and my boyfriend to accept me. They know im pansexual and genderfluid Trans. ( flags on wall) and how i dress.

However, binders , and mens boxers are still to be discussed.

I do not intend to take T or get surgery of any kind.

I did shave my head back in late August , its about a 1 inch growth now on my head, and some days i love it, some days i dont. i have a long hair wig i wear occasionally when im uncomfortable with my hair, and i used to have a hat but that dissapeared. Anyway, nice to meet you all and hope to talk more soon. Bye bye!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ailena.....Hello and a very big Welcome Back to Empty Closets! Pansexual is kind of on my radar right now as my middle son came out to me as Pan on Tuesday! Anyway...check out the various sub-forums here on EC and then join right in! We're very glad to have you back!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. RD Spencer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello and welcome back to EC