1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BirdWatcher87, Jan 1, 2016.

1. BirdWatcher87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Everyone!

I'm 28 years old and I recently joined the forums today after browsing and feeling right at home.

I'm here because I feel you guys are easy to talk to about my feelings regarding my sexuality. I consider myself straight and that I love girls emotionally, physically, mentally, and sexually and always will. I have a wonderful girlfriend who I love with all my heart.

At the same time, I feel that I have these sexual attractions to guys too, but I don't know if it's something more than that and I'm really bi.

I think my feeling is that I just want to feel comfortable with both sexes. I can never imagine a relationship or anything close to that with another guy, but just to feel open. I feel good with these feelings, but that I need to find out more information before I can fully accept being bi.

I'm hoping to find more information through you guys and finding answers to some questions I feel uncomfortable mentioning to people I know like family and friends.

Nice to meet all of you! :slight_smile:

2. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you!

I hope EC is a helpful and friendly place for you.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there :wave:

4. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hello i i just joined EC today as well i'm hoping this place will be with me for a while
    (BTW your post was the name i was gonna do for mine XD)

#4 Naxams, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  5. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey and welcome to EC! What I think is that you don't really have to put a label on your sexuality.

If you ever break up with your girlfriend, (Which I hope won't happen), you can maybe try to find a boyfriend, and see how far you feel comfortable to go with guys.

If you are starting to feel more attracted to guys, and this is becoming to get an issue, seeing that you are in a relationship, then maybe you should talk to someone about it. Like your girlfriend or someone who you trust. It can be really really really hard, but you'll feel very relieved. It would suck if you were to feel unhappy in your current relationship. And it would suck for your girlfriend to think you didn't really love her the whole time you knew but decided not to tell her.

You can, obviously, also start to feel less attracted to guys, and maybe realise it was just a phase. Then it wouldn't be a problem the way I see it.

Agian, this is just what I think of the situation. I hope this makes some sense, because English isn't my first language. If you reach 10 posts, feel free to post something on my wall if you're interested in talking to me :slight_smile:.

#5 R M, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016