1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone, I'm new here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by volleyball girl, Feb 12, 2014.

1. laurenc

laurenc Guest

talk to people.read manga , express my trueself when I can,go bogging and play video games.

2. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Nice. I used to read a lot of manga. I still try to read it whenever i have the time. I love video games. What are some of ur fav? And whats bogging if u dont mind my asking? :slight_smile:

3. laurenc

laurenc Guest

mostly gta .guitar hero and cod. also bogging is mud racing and playing in the mud with trucks ,jeeps,four wheelers,buggies, etc

4. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    ohh ok cool. Ive never done it but it sounds fun. I used to play guitar hero a lot when i had the ps2 hehe. Right now, some of my fav games are assassins creed, mass effect, and the lego games. I have so many games that i still have to play lol. But i like those kinds of games mostly. I like the cod games, but since im not really good at em, i dont play much. Unless its with people who dont care that im bad lol.

5. laurenc

laurenc Guest

cool :slight_smile:. what is your name? :slight_smile:

6. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I unfortunately have a somewhat unique name lol. At least the way that its written in. So if you dont mind, Im just gonna spell it the way most people think its spelled lol. Hopefully we can message privately soon and i can be more open hehe. Its charlene. I hope it doesnt offend you that i dont type it the right way. Im just a very cautious person by nature. Trying to change that a bit hehe *shy*

7. laurenc

laurenc Guest

its okay. i am pretty parinoid at times.i have read its normal for pisces born on my birthday

8. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    really? thats cool. im a sagittarius. im supposed to be less shy and more out there lol. But i guess im different hehe. My mom is a pisces. That means ur bday is coming up. Thats exciting. U got any cool plans?

9. laurenc

laurenc Guest

my plans are unknown atm .but i want to go to gilligans for lunch and to got to an event the day after my birthday

10. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thats cool. Sounds fun :slight_smile: I always take my mom to red lobster. Its her fav restaurant. Im kind of a mama's girl hehe. My bday already passed (december) but i went to universal with some close friends. It was pretty awesome. And my gf came to visit for xmas. that was really exciting hehe.

11. laurenc

laurenc Guest

thats good

12. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Watch movies, work out, hang out with friends. You?

13. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Watch tv, hang out and relax with friends, play video games, and play sports. I love playing volleyball :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 15th Feb 2014 at 10:01 PM ----------

Yea hehe. I hope i could make u feel less lonely for the day :slight_smile: And now you know im a bit paranoid as well lol. So if u ever wanna talk about stuff that might be making you sad or lonely, I'll be here :slight_smile:

14. laurenc

laurenc Guest

here is a question for who ever wants to answer :favorite movies?

15. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh gosh. I have so many lol. The Avengers of course. After the Sunset, The Heat, Mrs. Doubtfire, Anastasia, Pitch Perfect, and so many others i just cant remember lol

16. laurenc

laurenc Guest

cool and thank you . well one reason behind being me being lonely has to do with me being single and people avoiding me

17. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I can definitely understand that. I was single all my life. Never dated or anything because, well i have some internal issues to deal with lol. But last year I met my gf and its finally a nice change. But I can absolutely relate to that feeling. And if people are avoiding you, then shame on them. It's time to start looking somewhere else :slight_smile: And this is a big step for you. Coming here to talk to others. It's very helpful and therapeutic almost :slight_smile:

18. laurenc

laurenc Guest

thank you again

19. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    of course. no problem at all. I love to help out whenever I can. I got that from my mom lol

20. laurenc

laurenc Guest

thats great :slight_smile: