1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Y'all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Midnight Flight, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Midnight Flight

Out Status:
    A few people
    Good morning, good night, good afternoon or good evening, whichever it is for you while you read this.

I'm not very good at introductions....So I'll do this in a way I know how to. I'll make it a story of an interview.
    Beforehand, I'm sorry if I bore or annoy you with this, also I apologize for the length; I enjoyed this more than expected.

Excuse me, Sir?

May I help you?

Yes, actually... I'm a reporter and was wondering if I could ask you a few questions

I'm not busy at the moment; I suppose I can spare a few minutes. Ask away.

What's your name?

My friends call me Wolf, but people can also call me Soran.

Why do they call you Wolf?

Because I'm the Alpha of my pack, and the wolf is in my mannerisms no matter what it is that I'm doing.

Are you fearless?

I'm far from fearless. I have dealt with anxiety issues since I was a young child, but there are a few things I cannot get over. One of which is doing something wrong and getting in trouble.

Why are you afraid of getting in trouble.. were you a bad kid?

No, actually. I always weighed my choices very carefully. As for why I'm afraid of that.. I cannot really say, it's just a weird phobia of mine. Now, I'm not saying I never did things that got me into trouble, but I did weigh the consequences and sometimes things were just worth it. Perhaps it had something to do with my father's unreasonable punishments. Just like I scare easily when somebody yells, because my parents fought viciously while I was young.

Moving onto something lighter: If you had a Saturday free to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?

I would take my boyfriend and go out to hike, and afterward we'd visit our favorite antique shops and grab ice cream when we're done looking around.

You have a boyfriend. Does that mean you're gay?

That's a difficult question to answer. You see, well, I cannot answer that with certainty because I don't know. I'm not sexually attracted to anybody, but yet anyone can strike my romantic interest.

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

I had one girlfriend, but it's harder for me to find an interest in females. They and I normally do not get along.

Going onto a topic that might touch a little closer to home: What was your childhood like?

I was a very happy child, regardless of my father's temper. I grew up with two brothers, one of whom was always by my side. Often times I'd sneak into the boys' room while they slept and slip into bed with him to feel safe.

You would sleep with your sibling?

Of course I would. We were side by side constantly while awake, sometimes being apart while asleep was hard especially when I had nightmares. I remember one time, when I was in eighth grade or so I had a particularly bad nightmare. I went to my brother's room, he tucked me in his bed and slept on his couch.

That was years ago, are you two still close?

We are close, and he still watches over me. But we have our own lives and I'm no longer at home, so it's definitely not as easy to stay connected as before.

Alright, Wolf. Thank you for answering my questions. Is there anything else you want to say to the viewers?

Don't be afraid to talk to me, I won't bite.

Alright. Well, this reporter is signing off. If anybody has anything to say or ask, feel free to comment below.
    Thank you for listening (reading).

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are now my new favorite poster hahaha

3. Midnight Flight

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm glad you enjoyed my post. May I ask why I'm now your favorite poster?

4. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello to Wolf! :grin: Welcome to EC! I hope you find many friends, and that we are able to answer any questions you may have. :grin: If you ever feel like a chat, my wall is always open! (*hug*) Welcome to the family! :grin: :grin: :grin:

The way I see it, if we just keep marching, eventually the other army will realize we have no idea what we're doing and just go home.

5. Isarene

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi Wolf! Welcome to EC! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Everyone here is really friendly, so I'm sure you'll come to love it!

6. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to the community. I hope you will enjoy your visits, and receive the support you are looking for. Feel free to join discussion and/or share your experiences with others. :slight_smile:

8. Midnight Flight

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you to all of you. I've found myself enjoying this site quite a bit, although I do get irked with the whole "forums don't have notifications of new posts" thing. Although I Think I'm getting a bit better with this type of thing.
    Which means, I still have no idea when or how often I should go back and check on things.

9. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your post was very innovative. I like how you told us about yourself in a nice way. :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: :grin:

If I have a specific interest in a thread and want to keep up with the conversations in it, I subscribe to the thread. Not extremely effective. But it works. :wink:

10. Midnight Flight

Out Status:
    A few people

Thank you for the welcome, it's great to be here so far. I haven't really had any conversations with people, but I've still had fun.

As for teaching people about me in an innovative way: writing just happens to be a knack I have, and doing a little interview with myself was a lot less anxiety inducing than writing a random paragraph of "I like dogs, and I like cats too." That example is horribly exaggerated.

Also, I just learned how to subscribe!! Because you said it was possible to I did some looking about on the page and figured it out.