1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I'm Alex and I'm new here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Raccorphe, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Raccorphe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey there, I'm Alex [He/They] I'm a Non-Binary Trans-Man. Also Bi/Pan-Romantic Asexual.

I've been feeling pretty lost lately. I have been mostly out about my sexuality since I was around 16, but most people think I am bisexual instead. I don't really care to get into it with people IRL, as long as they know I am not straight it isn't really worth it.
    When it comes to me being a non-binary I came out to my long term partner and close friends about 2 months ago as quarantine really forced me to come to terms with who I am. So far my partner is the only person who knows that I am also a trans-man. They're supportive to an extent but they just don't understand; I can't fault them for not knowing how to help.
    I've been under tremendous stress from work, home, and school, and its not having a great impact on me mentally. I just need a friend or a community to rely on. I'm so so lost and am feeling horribly alone right now

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Alex. :slight_smile: Welcome to EC.
    I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a stressful time, but it sounds like you're starting to make some more progress toward eventually coming out and being happier.
    Hang in there, but in the meantime, please consider us a community you can rely on for support or advice, or simply friendship. If there's anything you need assistance with, please let us know. :wave: