1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey All

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Leah R, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Leah R

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, I'm brand new here. I'm trans and have been out since just a bit before I was 19.

I decided to join here because I've been pretty socially isolated for a while and most of the stuff I was doing before to combat that went out the window with the advent of COVID.

I like to write fiction and have been a little shy about sharing that stuff but am working towards self publishing a novel, maybe by the end of this year if things go really well. I oscillate between doing queer romance/personal drama stuff and fantasy.

I'm a programmer. I do less of it in my off time these days since its my job but when I do stuff just for me I'm interested in exploring less mainstream languages like Haskell, Elm, and Rust.

I have Asperger's, or what used to be called Asperger's but is now some amorphous region on the autism scale. It went diagnosed for 20 years so I guess it can't be obvious but if I'm being a bit abrasive or not picking up cue's that sort of stuff is a perpetual work in progress.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Leah! :grin: Thanks for introducing yourself. It's nice to meet you.
    Best of luck publishing your novel. :wave: