1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Pye, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Pye

Pye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Over the past few months I’ve been questioning my gender so much. Everyday it feels like I’m Evan more disgusted with my birth assigned gender. I keep telling myself that since I don’t feel like I can tell anyone it must not matter that much and I’m not really feeling it rather just thinking I am. I don’t know what to do now I don’t know what I’m expecting to get out of this I just needed to let someone know.

Unidentified likes this.
  2. Unidentified

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’ve gone 50 years feeling this way. You’re not alone. And thanks - I’m grateful to posts like yours for feeling I am not alone either. Each of our journeys is different, and I hope you find the path that leads to your authentic self. I’m searching for that path, too. I’m new here, so have no solid advice for what “worked for me” - but I do know that being here and feeling safe to identify here has lifted a weight off my shoulders in as little as day. Hope to see more of your journey.