1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With My Short Film

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Chartmann2, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Chartmann2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello Humans I'm making a short film called “Love is Falling” is a short film, which will be a narrative of a homosexual boy, and him living his life and being in love with a straight guy. The film will be separated in to the three parts of any good story the introduction, climax and falling action/resolution, each part of this film will be narrated by a different person(s) almost like thoughts in his heads and will be narrated by someone new every “chapter”. The film will be approximately 5-15 min (depending on credits, and just overall film time). With low to none budget I will be using low cost film techniques and equipment so don’t have high hopes. Because this is the first short film I’m working on and I am of the younger age I will be needing other people working on the team to help out (check below for positions available and needed). All of this will be shelf filmed and on one film or two film locations which are disclosed for personal information. At this time I'm working on the script.. I have a question what are crushes like when you like a girl?? or a non-binary person... can you expalin love agian??