1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me write daily notes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Vega222, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

I've had excessive daydreaming for a long time ago. The thoughts are so vivid and deep that consumes much of my attention and awareness. It makes me forget important things at work, being unable to pay enough attention when people are talking to me, etc. A very major problem in my life.

Sometimes the scenes make me be completely absorbed in them (very much like when dreaming at night).
    I also do horrible things in the fantasies and it makes them quite like a nightmare.

They say writing my daydreams helps. So I want to write down the fantasies in a paper notebook I've bought.
    But I really don't know how to actually write them!

Is there anyone who writes daily notes here?
    Please give me some advice about how to actually write it down. Ex, Should I write it like a story or what? I need to see some examples of daily notes. It feels embarrassing for me to write them down.

2. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use to take notes and journal... For me it was kind of a personal thing and never intended for anyone other than myself to read. Therefore when I would write I would just write the words and thoughts that came to mind. For example if journaling at the end of the day I would just sum up the day in my mind and write it down as it appeared in my mind. In your case maybe take notes during or after your thoughts and just write down the words and visuals you think in your mind. If you're worried about how it looks on paper or ever intend for someone to read it you can always make a revised/edited copy for reading. I would recommend writing during or directly after your thoughts though to really capture all of them.

3. Loves books

I’ve daydreamed excessively my whole life and my schoolwork reflected it. I’ve had consecutive daydreams for years. Try writing them in story form or just try bullet points of the most important details. You could just write bits and pieces in no specific way. I have a journal, I haven’t used it regularly but occasionally I’ll write about my day and end up writing my thoughts down. It reads like a book.