1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me Because Like Idek Anymore

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by alwaysdreaming, Jun 9, 2013.

1. alwaysdreaming

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I'm like really confused at the moment. :help:

So I have a crush on this girl who's in a few of my classes. And like I really like her a lot, but I'm pretty sure she's straight. And I try to convince myself to stop liking her because I know that she's not flirting with me she's being nice and whatever and blah blah this isn't even the point of this post. So anyway, I have this friend who claims she is "65% bisexual". And she kind of looks like/reminds me of the girl I like. But she's like my best friend. And a few weeks ago when she was over at my house I began to realize that I have feelings for her. Or do I? Could this just be that I know I can't have the other girl so I'm liking her as like a "second choice" or "replacement"? I know she probably doesn't feel the same way either, because she has a really big crush on this one guy, I'm really ugly, and I think her girl crush is this other girl I USED to be friends with but now I'm not and I get really frickin jealous when it looks like they're flirting and I want to punch her in the face and omg wtf it wrong with me I'm so confused and I hate myself so much right now please help. :help: :eek: :tears:

2. pancake111

Well, you should ask your best friend if she's friends or possibly something more with the girl you used to be friends with. It sounds like you like your friend because she reminds you of your crush, and the fact that your friend is bisexual makes that even more intense because her being bisexual means you might have a chance with her.