1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JPastel, Jun 14, 2020.

1. JPastel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My name’s Jordan! I’m 25 (will be 26 in November) and have many interests/hobbies, such as TV, internet, writing, animals, etc. I originally thought that I was straight, but questioned my romantic orientation when I was in middle school. I still question it, as it’s changed from straight to bi to pan to possibly being sapphic (as being interested in women/women-aligned NBs). Or maybe I’m a lesbian, I dunno.

Figured I’d come on here for advice. There’s this guy talking to me and while he does share my values and such, I don’t imagine a future with him. Only one man was in my thoughts constantly, but it stopped because I had to cope with the fact that he has a girlfriend and is like a celebrity. Back to the guy, he is very nice and all that jazz, BUT LATELY, I just keep looking at women on tiktok and in media. I used to have boyfriends, but I was never interested with them, mostly because I’m on the asexual spectrum and all that they wanted was to make out and have sex (I’m still a virgin, thank Christ).

I just don’t really find myself interested in men really. When I think about men, I do think some can be cute. But when I think about women, I’m not picky at all. Skinny, big, different hair colors, different skin colors, none of it matters. I think women are better looking than men. Hell, I wish I could date a bunch of women/women-aligned NBs in like a polyamorous group and everyone just love each other equally. But that probably won’t happen, I can’t predict the future. Hell, I’d be happy with having just one girlfriend lol. But I still wonder because of past experiences with men.

But am I a lesbian/sapphic? Or am I still bi/pan? I don’t know. I mean, I know answers I’d get would be “Love who you want to love” or “If you’re questioning it, then it must be true” or “Love is fluid”. I just want to see if my experience is similar to anyone else’s on here and see what they have to say too.

Sorry for the long first post! Have a nice day!

2. Bisurprise

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Jordan! Welcome to EC!
    I guess judging by what you say, you could be a lesbian in the same sense as a straight person can have thoughts about people of the same sex. But it all depends on how you feel, maybe you're sexually attracted to women but you're biromantic when it comes to men?
    We'll be with you every step of the way, though!

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

Look around the forum and hopefully you will find some threads that you can relate to.

4. JPastel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you! I should probably try some soul searching or look more at the forums.

5. JPastel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you!