1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Reba, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Reba

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm new to the site and.. well.. forums too I guess so please bare with me. :wink: I've been questioning my sexuality for a while now, and I don't really have anyone to talk to about it. I do have a loving family and a great group of friends, but I don't feel comfortable talking to them about this as of now. So.. I decided to seek people elsewhere and, lucky for me, I found this website. I've been reading a few forums and I like what I see so far. It's reassuring to see people having the same thoughts and feelings as myself. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this. Hopefully, with time, I'm able to figure out myself a bit more with the help of this site and hopefully get the courage to talk to my friends and family about my sexuality.

So since I've got that out of the way, I just wanted to share a bit about myself. My favorite past times are painting and drawing, watching Parks and Rec and Walking Dead, journaling, playing Xbox, and hanging out at coffee shops. (I very much love my coffee :slight_smile:) I'm finishing up my degree this semester, and I just got my first job! So, yeah, a lot of big things happening right now. And I guess now I'm adding "trying to figure out my sexuality with the help of some internet strangers" as another big thing happening. :joy:

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Reba
    Glad to have you here.
    This is a good place to help you get your head around thing.

Lots of love!

3. Moonsparkle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome Reba, I think you will find this group of internet strangers to be quite helpful! Joining here certainly has been helpful for me, I'm always like, 'wow, I'm not the only one who has feels/thinks like this?'

And YUP I got you on the coffee thing!

'America runs on Dunkin'' --I could be the spokesperson for this ad campaign! :slight_smile:

4. Reba

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you both for the encouraging words!

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.