1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by CM1989, Mar 30, 2007.

1. CM1989

Hi, I'm a highschool senior in Richmond Virginia. Over the last 4 or 5 months I have come to terms with the fact that I'm bi (or gay) I've struggled with stuttering by whole life and I tend to be a quiet person. This past year I fell into a bad depression, but with the help of some meds I'm fine now. I've only told one person that I think I'm bi (or gay). Let me say also that looking over the posts here I think this site is great!:icon_bigg

2. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Welcome CM. Glad to see you. You will meet a lot of good people here. Enjoy yourself and don't hesitate to make threads, ask questions or reply to threads.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi CM - welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

I'm sure you'll find this site to be a great help. Feel free to ask whatever you want to ask, or just vent, whatever!

4. blake21

hi and welcome

5. Jim1454

Hi CM. Loneliness and isolation can be so hard to overcome. Welcome to this site - I hope it provides you with an outlet and sense of belonging as it has for me.

I'm also glad that you mentioned that you've found some meds to help with the way you're feeling. I've recently started some medication to help me through this very difficult time, and I think it is important that people be willing to talk about that. I think some people hesitate to discuss it because they see it as a sign of weakness or failure or something, and it isn't. In fact, giving in to those dark and tragic emotions and not doing something about them is where people fail. If only they knew how much brighter their life could be with a little help...

Anyway - welcome, and I hope you enjoy this site. I'm glad you're feeling better about things now.

Jim

6. TriBi

Hi CM:smilewave

I'm a bit late with my greetings - but hello from me too!

7. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    good day mate & welcome (!) im in my 2nd last yr of high school.