1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello (originality :100)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Thanatos, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Thanatos

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello,
    I'm a pansexual starting to questionning herself about her gender identity. When I look at me through the mirror, I don't feel comfortable with what I see and sometimes I feel like it's not me. I often play the role of a male when i play with my friends or sometimes when I'm writing to them. And I just started to consider crossdressing, like I'm attracted by male clothings more than female. Even when I'm writing I don't feel comfortable using female pronouns. When I wear dresses or make up I think of it more like I'm an observator, not as if it's really me.
    Well, as of my sexuality, I discovered it recently (a year) and I'm at ease with, I don't really care about what others say, and who knows it. I'm not out to everyone because I won't share it with people I don't like or a part of my family who I don't know how they will take it.
    That's all for my story,
    Nice to meet you all

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome to EC!

Feel free to browse and post around the forum - The Sexual orientation and Gender Identity subforums may be of particular helpfulness for you :slight_smile:

3. Lucy Marie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, you’re here. We look forward to knowing you better as you get to know us!
    There are many other people who have looked in the mirror and felt the same. I think it could be beneficial to you to get professional help, if you can. Sometimes we need someone else to gain clarity.
    Sexuality is fluid as most of our personality is. If we did not change we would never grow, we would remain as children. Don’t knock yourself—personal growth shows a strength that not everyone has.
    YES, your story is yours to share with those who you want to share it with—any part of ourselves.
    I cannot guide you on this path, others can do it better, but I will listen and support you as your journey commences.
    ((momhugs))

#3 Lucy Marie, Nov 19, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanatos.....Hello and a very big welcome to Empty Closets! Do check out the "Gender Identity and Expression" sub-forum. I think you'll find folks there who have dealt with the same things that you are working through. We're glad that you have found us here on EC. Remember...you are a part of our LGBTQ+ Family and we do care! Please keep us updated on how things work out.
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

5. Thanatos

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you all, I followed your advices and post on the forum about gender identity. I'll let you know if there is any updates.
    And, I didn't realize before, but it feels great to talk with people from the LGBTQ+, to don't have to worry about people's opinions, to receive support from people like you. So thank you very much to all of you.

6. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanatos.....We're glad to help in any way that we can!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: