1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello! new here :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ElleAthena, Jul 23, 2020.

1. ElleAthena

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty much out to everyone but I don't have many lgbtq+ friends so I joined to chat and meet some! I'm bisexual and have a high female preference.

About me: I'm really interested in art, video games, math, and volleyball. I also play some piano on my free time and love vanilla iced coffee. The Office is my all time favourite tv show, and I love rainy weather! I'm transferring to a new school this year and i'm hopeful it'll go well. Then i'm planning on going to art school.

I find it really easy to get along with people even when we don't have similar interests :slight_smile:

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

3. TheodoreAC

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    (Warning: I'm very awkward and don't always make sense so I'm sorry if you don't understand what I mean when I say something)
    Welcome to EC @ElleAthena , can I call you Elle?
    My name is Theodore, you can call me Theo or Ted, or Theodore if you want to, but Theodore's a bit of a mouthful.
    I don't know anyone to introduce you to in the community who'd be similar to yourself, but that doesn't really say much because I don't know what many people.
    I generally share similar interests to you:
    Art and Video Games I really like, I'm good at math, it's always been really fun for me to do a bunch of math problems, (funny story: back in middle school, my math teacher would just give me stacks of math work to do because I would always finish super quickly),
    What kind of video games do you like? I mostly like RPG farm sims.
    As for art, I haven't figured out my favored medium yet, but I do like to sketch on paper and I've been thinking about going into pixel art. What medium's do you use?
    I'm also transfering schools this year (most likely)

I will ask some of my own questions to continue the conversation!
    What do you want to do as a career when you grow up?
    What's your favorite colour?
    Is this your first forum experience? (the first forum that you've been a member of)
    What are some of your favorite songs? (and why)

You don't have to answer me if you don't want to, it's okay, I'd understand.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets. Enjoy your visits to the community, and let us know if there is anything we can help with.