1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello i need help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Albawolf, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Albawolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everyone
    Please dont judge . This is very weird what i am experiencing.

My name is Albawolf and i am 22 years old. I live in england. I love politics , interested in cyber secruity and i love shopping , i love visting musums and parks. I love seaside towns.
    I have a law degree. I dont want to pratice though. Very confused about life.

I am very femmine woman. I love wearing dresses, dark lipstick.

I never been in a relationship and still a virgin. I hate being a virgin it makes me feel undesired and unwanted

All my life i have been attracted to men and had numerous crushes over the years . I get hurt when men dont return my affection.
    If i see a handsome man i do get aroused and turned on.

Rescently i discovered the arousal i get from men i fancy i also experience this with women.
    I am sexually attracted to women . Seeing a women topless or naked i really get turned on. In public i see a pretty woman i get a small crush

I am open to dating a women as well. I find butch looking women really attractive and can date a butch woman.

It little bit confused considering i have been attracted to men all my young life.
    I see myself married to a man as i genrerally enjoy being around men

Has anynone experienced this

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC.

There’s nothing weird about anything that you’re describing.

I hope you find the support that you’re looking for.

3. arson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean, I pretty much had the exact same thing happen to me when I realized I was bi - it's perfectly normal! It's also okay to maybe prefer men over women as a bisexual, which sounds a bit like your experience. These days, bisexuals are getting shamed when they prefer men over women but those people are still valid!
    There are lots of people like that out there, so know that you have support. It might be a good idea to experiment and see how things go!
    (also there's nothing wrong with being a virgin)