1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from a Norwegian dude!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cormeum, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Cormeum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello from an interesting guy from Kristiansand! :relaxed: Really glad to find this place, as this seems to be the most decent of all gay forums out there. Hope to meet some lovely people here!

I'm still in the closet and not necessarily a very good boy. My life has had its ups and downs. I have spent 5 years in prison, got released last year and still trying to catch up with everything I have missed. If someone told me the world could change so much in just 5 years, I wouldn't have believed them.

I'm also HIV positive, but not letting this condition to rule my life and coping with it well.

Generally, I'm just a nice, fun person who smiles and laughs a lot. If you want to know something more, feel free to ask!:wink:

2. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A warm welcome! Hope you make friends here and get the encouragement and support that you need. No need to worry about your background. We all have baggage of some sort. Now is the time to forge a newer and better future! *smile*

3. Cormeum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Cormeum, welcome to EC. :gay_pride_flag:
    I'm part Norwegian myself, 4th generation I think. It gets a little complicated the further down the line you go.
    I hope you find what you're looking for here, and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask either myself or another member of staff.
    Hope to see you around the forums. :slight_smile:

5. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, and welcome to EC!

This is most definitely the best LGBT+ forum out there. I stumbled upon it through a Google search for LGBT sites, and haven't looked back since. A very accepting, non-judgmental community of like-minded individuals. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to have a look around, and don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck or have difficulty navigating the site. It's pretty user-friendly but sometimes all the various sections and subsections can get a bit overwhelming. Have fun :slight_smile:

6. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome Cormeum

Nice to meet you, I don't judge anybody. Just because you went to prison doesn't make you a bad person. What is important is that your on a better track now and your also learning to accept your sexuality. Warm regards