1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, fellow EC members

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Masrur0246, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Masrur0246

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi there ! I’m almost 22 years old,born reside in the Middle East but my parents are originally from Africa. I am non-regilious and my departure from religion coincided with my acceptance and embracment of the reality that I am gay. There is no questioning arc to my story of discovering that I am gay. I have always been what traditionally may be called girly in terms of interests and behavior as well but that quickly got suppressed and I’ve learned to behave “normally”. (However, at a young age I never explicitly crushed or felt an attraction toward any boy ) Past puberty I am not the most manly guy in terms of appearance and the moment I can most vividly remember elstablishing that I am gay is how I was enchanted and excuse me (got a ranging boner) to a professional male ballet dancer I watched on TV. I think I should offer homage to No.6 (novels that also have an anime) that really solidified my acceptance of my own gayness and apprenting how sublime a gay realtionship can be. I also thank the countless of activists in the west (particularly the USA) (you may have no idea how much suffering you saved gay souls from experiencing outside your nations). I also thank the stories of countless gay men that served as lesson for the consequences of me failing to accept myself. For now, I have no intentions of coming out; Not physically safe and potentially too distressing to my parents especially my mom.I don’t want to add to her distress that’s already present. I have come to terms with the possibility of my gayness being a secert I depart the world with. There is an odd sense of serenity with this acceptance. I love reading, science, history, philosophy, anime and many more. I hope something great comes off me being a member and joining EC —be it memories or friendships. Cheers !!

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi and welcome to EC :slight_smile: Sorry to hear about your current situation - Hope EC is able to provide a sense of community and help you not feel so alone with it. Feel free to browse/post about the forum :slight_smile:

3. Lucy Marie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh honey, ((mom hugs)). You mentioned your Mom and I cannot replace her hugs—but we all need that love.

I cannot imagine how difficult it is to have to hide a vital part of who you are. I am glad, for you, that there were ways of accepting yourself—one of the hardest things about being adults, self acceptance.

You are young so don’t give up hope that you will pass into next world with no one knowing. In the US in the last 22 years a LOT has changed for ️‍. A lot—much needed, but I digress. Who knows where your Mom or the world will be in the next 22 years.

EC is amazing, you will find all forms of support; from practical to emotional. I am here as a Mom so my department is listening and loving AND giving hugs.

You are emotionally mature and I can see you changing world—or your part of it.

((momhugs)). ((momhugs))