1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello eveyone :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jacki484, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Jacki484

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi guys,
    I'm kind of awkward with intros but here goes nothing!
    My name is Jacki, 22 years old, and I'm from Massachusetts. I'm currently defining myself as questioning, but I think at this point it's fairly obvious...I'm bisexual.
    I've been struggling a bit recently despite the fact that life is going well on the outside. I have a good job, incredible friends, and all in all I like myself. But I still feel a bit lost. I've only ever been with men, and I enjoy sex with men for the most part (never been crazy about penetrative sex, but that's another story). But a part of me craves a relationship with a woman. And every day that part of me gets stronger. I dream about combing my fingers through her hair, touching her, having intimacy with a woman and getting to know her heart. I've had several sex dreams and fantasies about sleeping with women recently, and consistently they're stronger and more detailed than any dreams I've had about men. Sometimes I dream of more masculine women, sometimes very feminine women, but recently it's been 90% women for me. I love women's bodies, their souls, I think they're incredibly beautiful. I'm definitely sexually attracted to women but I'm also extremely emotionally and romantically attracted as well...I fell into the classic trope of falling for my college roommate a while ago, and I'm definitely over it now but it took quite a while. I'm more than curious to meet a woman and try to connect with her. I'm ready to find a girl who I can hold and love and have a real relationship with :slight_smile:

Problem is, I'm completely inexperienced and a bit scared.
    1) All of my friends are straight, literally all of them. I don't know who to turn to. I don't know where to meet other gay/bi women.
    2) I look 100% straight. I'm not trying to stereotype or anything, I'm really not, I hope no one is offended. But I'm scared gay/bi women wouldn't accept me or be attracted to me because of how I look- long hair, girly clothes, painted nails, very feminine.

Anyways...I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Besides all that, I'm a recent college graduate who's a huge TV nerd, likes baking, long walks and playing with other people's pets :slight_smile: I'm happy for any advice, guidance, anyone to talk to as well :slight_smile: Thanks for reading!

2. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi im Jake I am a nerd also

3. DragonBoys

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeee, welcome, fellow nerd! Lol I just started on here too, and I wish you all the best!

4. Reginasjoy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Our stories are very similar. Im attracted to men and women (also other genders) but I've craved relationships with women more. I feel that I can form a stronger emotional connection with women. I don't have any advice to give since I've just come to acvept myself and im not out either. But I would love to make new friends.