1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello benders

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Rusty010, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Rusty010

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think this is were your supposed to introduce yourself but if it's not then it is now, my name is Darcey, 14 years old and from Northern Ireland, I'm bisexual but I prefer girls, I'm narnia deep in the closet, unless the time I told a friend I was "confused" counts as coming out but I know for a fact I like tits so that wasn't exactly true, no one would care if I came out but I never really bothered telling anyone because I've never had a girlfriend (or a boyfriend for that matter). I like food, video games, maths and sleep, I dislike political extremists (lefty or righty? both are pricks), people who can't admit when they're wrong, anyone who thinks they know more about partition than NI citizens or tries to tell me how I should feel about it (this is my introduction I can be shady if I damn well please).

Anyone can message me about any topic because I have too much time on my hands

#1 Rusty010, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  2. heyrita

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have come to the right community. You should never be afraid to show who you really are. BTW, I am also a newbie. It was nice to meet you.

#2 heyrita, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  3. Lynz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello from Scotland! You sound fun :slight_smile: big welcome to u!