1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Height for Guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jack2009, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Def taller. Don't have 1 major reason why, it's just my preference.

2. diegon3

I like guys that are a few inches taller than me and maybe also about a few months to about a year and a half older than me

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I would want someone around my height and no smaller than 6"2 at LEAST...I'm 6'6 and its hella ackward having someone who's that much shorter than me.

4. Derek the Wolf

Short guys are teh sexiest. I'm about 5'11" and I like my guys 5'4"-5'9" ideally. But it's not the most important thing by a long shot.

5. Myke

Myke Guest

Taller guys, but not too tall. I'm short so I don't want to look like your little brother haha

6. Matty

I'm about 6 feet, and I am, as a fact, not into guys who are significantly shorter or taller. They'd have to be around my height, I suppose....it's just what I'm into... ::shrugs:: (sounds sort of superficial!)

7. antarranger

does not matter to me I guess but i'm 6 feet tall was like 5'7 surgery added a few inches not like i stand anyway though lol least they can sit in my lap:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

8. Jekko

i prefer someone my height or taller.5'9/6'0.. short guys are a No and too talls are also a No.
    Girls are always better below 5'9

#68 Jekko, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  9. shorty

Doesn't bother me. I'm (obviously due to nick) a shortass, and I like both taller and shorter. Shorter is more rare I guess, but the few cute dudes that I have met that are shorter than me were totally a turn on. How will all you tall gay people ever get laid if you only like taller people? :slight_smile:

10. thevre

I'd say taller... I'd hate being significantly taller (like, maybe 5 inches more) than another guy- maybe it's a dominance thing? I dunno... I'm 5'11 so yeah, but the only 2 guys I've had "potential" relationships with have been at least 3 inches taller than me. And that just seemed more comfortable.

11. mattypants

why is there no poll? :eek:

anywho... i seem to gravitate towards taller guys :slight_smile:

12. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like guys that are around my height (I am 6'2). I wouldn't really care if he was taller or shorter though, that is pretty far down on the list of important factors as far as boyfriend material goes.

13. Otsuke

I prefer taller guy, but i'm not too short, not too tall ... So it always depends, actually. But I would prefer taller guys :grin:

14. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

Well I'm 6'2", and I don't see an awful lot of guys taller than me so I'd say taller than me is unlikely and not something I'd be too interested in. I'd say probably in the range of 5'7" to around my height would be my preferred range, but I don't think height is high on the list (high on the list, I like it when jokes creep up on you :slight_smile:)

15. paco

paco Guest

i always seem to like guys that are right around my height (5'8"), they could be a little taller cause its pretty common but my eyes need to reach his mouth at least i think. sometimes i think shorter guys are super cute too, it would be nice being taller for once lol.

meanwhile i just wish i was 5'10" myself cause then my options would just open right up.

16. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I don't care about height. I would prefer someone be my height, but I don't care (I'm 6'1").

17. 71390S

71390S Guest

I'm 5'8...when I was 17 I was 5'5! I never really thought about how tall I like guys to be.

18. lpccrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i think i would rather someone either my height or a little bit taller

19. ZacharyC

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm 5'10" and I'd prefer to have a guy who was close to my height (a couple of inches difference either way) but significantly shorter doesn't bother me. A great deal taller than me though...

20. Gaten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm like 5'11 and I definitely prefer someone shorter than myself. The tallest height I'll settle for is my height. It's awkward for me to imagine dating someone taller than myself. =/