1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heartbreakerrrr, Life Shakerrrr

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Untitled104, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Untitled104

So I'm lying awake at 4am in the morning, thinking about this and feeling like tripe, and I thought some alternate perspectives would be, as always, infinitely valuable.

My heart has been broken by the heartbreaker! The details of most of the actual relationship aren't so important, so I'll focus on the problem:

- The relationship was unhealthy, I'll be the first to say it. I was too reliant, it wasn't sustainable and my feelings were all over the place.
    - She broke up with me just over a week ago, and I've been fine until around now, but recently have been doing some in-depth and involuntary thinking which has got me in all sorts of knots.

Basically, as much as in some states of mind I feel I know it all makes sense and isn't the end of the world, in others I'm left feeling unwanted and intolerable because of the way it ended and how quick and total the end was.

I don't feel close to anyone. I don't feel worthwhile. Nothing seems very exciting.

I get the feeling it'll blow over eventually, but It'd be nice to see what you lot have to say about it.

Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this? Any words of wisdom to share? Any tips or tricks??