1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you fallen in love with your rival?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CutieDang, Mar 15, 2021.

1. CutieDang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If so, how did it happen?

in the last two weeks i realized that i feel attraction to my classmate rival, she's so kind, intelligent and beautiful.

At the beginning i used to hate her, she entered my school last year, since she arrived she was always the center of attention of the class, i felt kind a jealous because i was one of the best students, and when she appeared some of my friends went by her side and leaving me alone.

some time after the pandemic started she wrote me for help in some math exercises i helped her and then we started talking, i found out that she admires me and when i helped her with different things she started to say me "Bae" or "Cutie" even once she wrote me "I love you" in joke. i starting to accept her and now i think i fell in love :/

2. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't fallen in love with a rival, but I did fall in love with my bestfriend who was all the things you mentioned: kind, intelligent, hot, athletic, the center of attention, etc. All the girls liked him which definitely made me super jealous.

As far as how I fell in love with him, it definitely happened over time. From the day we became friends (eventually becoming bestfriends) I thought he was super cute and I had a little crush on him, but it wasn't until we started hooking up that my feelings grew and I became head over heels in love with him.

One day in class (we sat by each other), he looked over at me and whispered, "wanna be gay for the year" I was caught off guard and surprised so I didn't say anything. However, one day we were walking home from school and he randomly held my hand and we held hands until we got to my house. Once we were inside my house (we were home alone), he asked if I wanted to make out. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a lot of fun. At this point, I was pretty much in love with him. Once his mom came and picked him up, I couldn't stop thinking about him for the rest of the day. We started holding hands and kissing a lot and I eventually started giving him oral when we would have sleepovers.

Although I eventually moved away, we're still friends and talk every now and then. I definitely still have a soft spot for him.

Does she know you're bisexual and that you like her? She might like you too and is just playing it off writing to you that she loves you and calling you bae and cutie as a joke because she doesn't know what you will think. If you like her that much, I would definitely consider telling her. You never know how she'll respond! :slight_smile:

#2 LilLady9, Mar 15, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2021