1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever had a big crush on someone and it faded for no reason?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ameryllis, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So basically I told my crush I like her, and she told me she used to have a crush on me for some time (and was planning to tell me only 2 weeks before but chickened out!) but doesn't think she feels that way anymore, but that nothing has changed that would make her see me any differently.

And she was sending out a LOT of signals to me before, ie. she sent me a "gooood mornin!" text, was the one who slid into my dm's by replying to an instagram story I posted of myself and complimented it, sent me "how has your day been!" texts almost every day, made me a playlist of song recs, we texted in 5 paragraph convos every day, she bought me a mini cake on valentines day for my birthday and we split it, etC.

But I can't stop obsessing and thinking that I did something to make her crush on me end. Or that she got to know me better and got over me (we were super close), or that she found ugly traits about me, or I did something to make her mad (even though I asked her this and she promised it was nothing I did and that it was completely something she internally dealt with and I didn't influence it).

Lol ahhhh what do you think happened? What would you think if you were me?