1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been fine with being single but you also want a someone to share your life with?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BelieveinLove, Oct 16, 2017.

1. RemileahScarlet

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm kinda like that.
    I've always been single and I'm okay with it. I like being single because it means I don't have to feel like a burden on anyone, and I don't feel emotionally ready for an intense relationship yet.
    But at the same time, sometimes it kinda upsets me that I know I'll always be single. I'm not at all 'attractive' or interesting, or social, and the fact that I'm a girl exclusively attracted to other girls decreases my dating pool even further.

2. V4Victoria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I just started getting on this forum and immediately saw your post... I am also from tn and so I can totally relate to what you are saying in regards to the small town thing. My advice? When and if you are able-- move outta there. However, if this isn't possible for whatever reasons.. try, try, and try again. For me, even the idea of finding a love that'll last forever is worth kissing a few frogs and getting heartbroken in the process. Just have faith and confidence in yourself. Dedicate your life to being as fulfilling and happy as it can possibly be and love will follow. Don't give up hope.

---- One small town girl to another

3. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like I could have written this post. I'm 24, yet have never been in a relationship. However, I'm currently trying to focus on getting certain areas of my life together, so I'm not really ready a relationship right now. Yet there are still days where I think it would be nice to have someone to go through all of it with.