1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have u ever been arrested?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew99, Feb 4, 2014.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was taken to the station one time because they thought that I had broken into a building. In reality, I had walked into a door that was propped open...

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, but there were a few times I might of been; skateboarding late night on LSD in a parking ramp; at a protest in college; those kinds of things. Nothing too crazy, and I have a very innocent looking face.

3. BiPenguin

I was once criminally charged for 'Common Assault' and sat in a Police cell for a few hours who later refused to go ahead with their case because they never had one. Not even an allegation against me.

4. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Never been arrested, but I got into trouble when I was 14 for shoplifting. I was pretty rebellious during that time, so I guess I was just acting out. I had to do 50 hours of community service and attend this class for troubled teens.

After that, it was tough time for me. My family was extremely disappointed in me (mostly my mom and sister) and they treated me like crap, though I guess I deserved it. My mom barely talked to me for weeks and my sister kept on reminding me how disappointed everyone was. That mixed in with me struggling with my sexuality made me fall into a deep depression and eventually attempt suicide; thankfully I failed. I've never told anyone in real life that.

The reason why I'm telling you this is because even though all that stuff happen, I'm glad I was caught. The shoplifting was escalating and if it would of continued, I probably would of been off way worse. I eventually got my act together and I've never been in trouble since. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be stupid. Yeah you might think something like shoplifting is no big deal, but it caused me to go through hell and it almost ended my life, so yeah, don't be stupid like me.

5. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was once arrested for robbing a store at gunpoint. :slight_smile:

I was shopping at the very store that got robbed the day after it happened, and was arrested there by two huge undercover officers. What I'm wondering is what were they doing there looking for the suspect? Why would anyone be stupid enough to go back to the store the very next day to buy groceries like nothing happened?

That was fun! I learned the police treat suspects like dirt, and definitely not innocent until proven guilty. They just had some blurry shots that kind of looked like me. I definitely don't have what it takes to do something like that!

Edited to add:
    I've never been arrested for anything else. But I did get a parking ticket once for parking in a parking spot I thought was fine. Turned out it was only for taxis.

#65 HappyGirlLucky, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  6. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff (barking like a drug sniffing pup)
    whoa we have a bad boy here...

the time i got arrested as i previously stated was underage driving and reckless endangerment was in a single case. i was on Meth.

settled behind the court to make the case "disappear"

good times good times :grin::grin::grin:

7. White Knight

If I did that would make me a lousy criminal. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously no. There was that time I was very very close to get into jail but there are still good people in this world.