1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by yasmin02, Oct 6, 2020.

1. yasmin02

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    • Whenever I try to pluck my eyebrows I get the width right but my eyebrows are still bushy and the don have much of an arch. Any advice?
    • I use triple bladed razors to shave my legs (only thighs because I still sometimes where shorts to jog) and it is hard. I have to go over the same spot like 20 times to get it smooth. Furthermore, it is very hard for me to shave the back of my legs. When I shave in the shower many hairs are invisible because of the water. How can I shave better?
    thanks.

2. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wax strips for your brows.
    For legs, I would recommend a straight razor.

3. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For the eyebrows start by having them professionally done. Even cis men sometimes get their eyebrows done. If the person has trouble doing it for you just go to someone else. Then all you will have to do is keep up with what grows in.

For your legs. Are you shaving with the shower still running? I am extremely near sighted and that made it very difficult for me. What I used to do (I no longer shave anywhere) was to shower to get all the oils and such off. Turn the water off and put on glasses. Using a tub of water apply shaving cream to a moderate area and concentrate on that area. Use a "men's" razor, they are cheaper and a razor is really a razor, a pink one does not work any better despite costing more. If you are good with pain one thing that I did was to use an Epilator, there are several brands and they take the hair entirely off by ripping it out at the root - for the first several months this is torture but it gets better and the hair grows back in softer and it also does not need to be done as often as shaving.

Mihael and yasmin02 like this.
  4. msjennie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suggest you use a hair removal tool, you will get better results than a razor.

badberhava likes this.