1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys and Girls: What kind of lingerie do you like your partner(s) to wear?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by homoecstasy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. homoecstasy

homoecstasy Guest

What kind of lingerie/erotic wear do you like your partner(s) to wear during foreplay/sex? And what do you like to wear for them?

For me its definitely lycra spandex. Absolutely essential to turn me on. I love bike shorts on a hot, fit, slender gay man who has a nice body and butt. Black, red or hot pink are nice. Tight shiny purple are my favorite. I like wearing them too. It's even hotter if its a matching pair of the same kind that we bought together earlier in the day.

#1 homoecstasy, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  2. awdru15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have always had a thing for leather shorts tighter the better something to do with the smell and sweat I know am strange like that .

3. Lyana

During sex?
    Um. Nothing. Nothing at all.

It's going to come off anyway, and if I'm having sex, the other person looks ridiculously sexy to me no matter what they're wearing (or not wearing). They could probably wear Winnie the Pooh underwear and I'd find it adorable.

As for what I like to wear... Preferably something not too holey.

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jockstraps are hot. :slight_smile:

5. tscott

...but then so are crisp white cotton boxers or abbreviated knit boxers with button fronts in buffalo plaids or awning stripes...then again realistically once you've gotten to that point how long are they going to be on anyway...right? :icon_wink

6. guitar

I prefer my bf to wear his birthday suit whenever possible :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Tight briefs or boxers are a plus, but lingerie has always felt like putting frosted glass in front of a painting: I want to see the painting :slight_smile: