1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy at work coming onto me and I'm stressing out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MattF1, Jun 27, 2017.

1. MattF1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, so there's another gay guy at my work place. I'm new there and we've been on the same shift a few times now. We get along well but now he's messaging me being really horny. My heart is racing and I have this sudden amount of anxiety I never thought I'd have. I've sexted guys before but only ones I don't know personally. I'm freaking out because I feel like its gonna be well awkward at work next time I see him. Any advice?

2. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want it just go for it man, just be safe.

If you don't want this attention then you should tell him to stop with the sexual stuff. Which could be awkward I guess but thats on him since it sounds like he started it.

3. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well like any sexual encounter you do not have to do anything you do not want to. And it sounds like for you this would be more than you're willing to take on if it is giving you so much anxiety and stress. So for my advice- (limited to being only 14... not much)

So are you actually interested in him? If so I would ask him straight up what he is looking (sounds just like a hook up) but still I'd ask him. If you're not I would bluntly tell him "no I'm not interested, sorry" that's probably more my personality to tell someone that and it gets the point across, so no more of that B.S. is continuing.

As for not being awkward I can tell you it most likely will be. Of course people have moved past way worse but for me, why would you want this guy around breathing down your neck at work (figuratively I hope) :wink:

But keep in mind this is just a person working at the same job you do. And some places have a work schedule you could look at if you want to avoid him that much. I hope my ramblings helped at least a teensy bit. :slight_smile:
    Keep us posted!

4. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just tell him that I don't date people I work with--of course if you're going to tell him that it needs to be true.

5. MattF1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the advice. I do like him, I'm just worried that it would be awkward to be at work with him after talking like we are. I think I'm overthinking it. I've never been in a relationship before so I don't really know what I'm doing

6. DAXIII

The answer is always no. Never mix business with pleasure as it always ends badly. It sounds like a good idea but if things turn out bad it will bleed into the workplace.

7. MattF1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We've spoken quite normally by text pretty much all day, so I don't think it's gonna be just a sexual relationship. I'm gonna keep it slow though, don't want to rush things because as you said it could end badly lol. Thanks for the advice