1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess That Song

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by lyonhaart, Feb 15, 2016.

1. lyonhaart

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Simple game:

Guess the song from the lyric that the poster above provided. After guessing, provide your own lyric. The lyric can be as long or short as you want. Please don't search up the lyric to keep the game fun; it'll allow us to see how common (or uncommon) our taste in music is.

Obviously I can't guess a song right now so I'll just provide a lyric. :king:

"And that's about the time she walked away from me. Nobody likes you when you're twenty-three."

2. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Argh dammit, I've heard that song! And I've seen the video! "What's my age again? What's my age again?" I can't remember who it's by or the the name of the song, but I'd hazard a guess that it's called "23"? OH WAIT! I remember it now! It's by Blink182 or something like that isn't it? And it's either "23" or "What's my age again?"

"I get tired and upset,and I'm trying to care a little less, when I Google I only get depressed".