1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

greeting

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Maria Michelle, Apr 27, 2021.

?

What should I do?

1. Should text

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Shouldn't text

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Maria Michelle

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello everyone! Maria-Michelle , 31 years old, universal lesbian woman, I'm proud! Nice to meet you )
    I'm ardent activist and supporter of LGBTQIA Community. I'm new here and actually I always feel uncomfortable somewhere for the first time. I have no idea what should tell you about myself that's why I came to conclusion I'm ready to share with you one of my live story but else I would like to hear from you some advices how it's better to do in this story. Of course, if you have questions which doesn't relate to my story , feel free to ask me, please, I'm always ready to answer.

In spite of the fact I'm universal I'm very shy person by nature, it means I'm rarely make acquitance with girls first even if she's my type and she attracted me already. But I noticed one interesting thing - when tomboy girls have feelings for me and would like to tell me about it or just to know me more, they usually first show their unitive , it means they start hinting me that they have feelings but then seems like they wait for me showing initiative...Guys, I totally don't understand hints )

So recently I met a girl, she's absolutely my type. I was thinking long time but then gave up and subscribed her. She's a TikToker , rather popular so I chucked my hand in her unforgettable glance and pure , beautiful, deep blue eyes. Everything was as usual when you subscribe someone's TikTok page and now nothing special happens expect of some undistinguished things. It's hard for me to value how often she does a livestream because her TikTok page was formed in 2020 and I subscribed her in the middle of April , 2021. Anyway she did a livestream two times, so I was really interested in being there. I could enjoy how she speak, how she react, what she did, how she behaved etc. First livestream was lasting about three hours till I just decided to comment "Adore your eyes". I cannot say for sure what was wrong with this comment because her fan girls were divided on two groups - first just openly makes her proposal and other one constantly declaring their love for her. Anyway , in spite of the fact that she told she couldn't speak English she could read my comment and somehow ended her livestream. One day ago she announced that she finally her blonde girl and she's her type exactly. The second livestream was less interesting concerning the fans because she preferred calling to some of fan. So as she was speaking her own language , I don't know her language, I decided to talk a little bit with one of her fan who was speaking English. But she couldn't give us this chance and having read our two phrases ended the livestream again.

So guys I really need an advice and mostly I need lesbian girls advice because I just cannot understand what's on her mind. I wish to text her , to talk but I cannot understand if it needs to do because as I know she has a gf already. What should I do? Text her or not? I wish but afraid of being done something wrong.

Thank you so much for your attention, guys!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maria.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! We will do our best to be a support and a place to vent when you need it! :old_big_grin: We are so glad that you have found us here on EC!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Suitsme

Suitsme Guest

H there and welcome!

The main thing with what you’re saying about this girl on TikTok is that she has a girlfriend already. That’s an indication not to text her if you’re looking to have something more than friendship with her.

4. Maria Michelle

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like your way of thinking ) I'm very shy at the same time but it's necessary I can be different. I understand what you're talking about but I just accepted the fact that if she doesn't do any further steps she feels happy with girlfriend and according to the fact that we don't know each other well , is there any sense to text her?

5. Suitsme

Suitsme Guest

Considering your motive of hopefully having her as a girlfriend then if she already has a girlfriend I would think it’s pointless texting her on that basis.

If she is quite popular on TikTok then I’d imagine lots will be texting her for many different reasons. Remember too that the persona people put forth on a platform such as TikTok isn’t the full personality of that person. It’s the same with most social media. We don’t get the full picture of a person.

6. Maria Michelle

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think so and I fully agree with you )