1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GoT season 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DMode88, Jun 7, 2017.

1. DMode88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is anyone else mega excited about the next season of Game of Thrones? I am going to be so sleepless the night before!

2. SilverLining120

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So freakin excited!!! But we've still got more than a month to go lol Kill me now

3. DMode88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know! I swear if I see another teasing trailer I'll go insane! (Unless Kit Harrington is in it ;-p) I reckon this season is going to be just battles from the start. If it is anything compared to the last 2 episodes of season 6, I think I'll wet myself. Cersei is getting more menacing by the episode!

4. SilverLining120

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Omg, if it's anything like the last two episodes of the season 6, I'll die from happiness. Winds of winter is my fav episode to date. I hate Cersei so much but at the same time, I really don't want her to die lol. Now that her kids are gone she is gonna kill everything in her path. But then again, cersei can't kill dragons lol. RIP Cersei lol

5. DMode88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm trying my best not to put spoilers on lol, the battle of the bastards has to be the most satisfying piece of television ever! Such vengeance! My fav is the rains of castamere, so shocking to watch! I reckon Cersei will hang on till the last season, but her downfall will be massive. She's such a manipulative character. Jaime on the other hand, I used to hate him, but now I think he will be the stableing force. Winter is here. The night is dark and full of terrors. OMG I can't wait!!!

6. SilverLining120

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I totally agree. Cersei will be there for the finale. I think that Jon will take the throne. Well that's what i'm hoping anyway. Definitely don't want cersei, I have a slight suspicion that Dany won't make it so i say it's him. I'm kinda hoping that Jaime will get to kill Cersei after all she's done. That would be a satisfying ending. There's only two more seasons left. I don't want it to end :icon_sad:

7. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm excited as always, it's my second favorite TV show of all time. I also own all five books, still awaiting The Winds of Winter..

8. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The newest trailer had me on the edge of my seat. Looks like this season will be even more epic than the last one as all the pieces come together. Daenerys finally returns to Westeros to reclaim her father's throne just as the White Walkers prepare their own invasion of the Seven Kingdoms. Can't wait!

9. Islanzadi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think (hope) we'll finally know who is Jon's mother! his father never said who it was, and who knows... he could be a Targaryen?! It must be something important! I can't wait to see! :slight_smile: And yeah, even thought I hate her, Cersei will probably make it to the end, so will Arya (I don't think she was kept alive throughout the whole serie just to die stupidly now, she has to have a role to play!)

10. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jon's parentage was more or less revealed in the season 6 finale:

he's the son of Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister) and Rhaegar Targaryen, making him Daenerys' nephew.

I'm sure Cersei will make it to season 8. There's some interesting theories out there of how she'll meet her end. I hope Arya makes it to the end, along with Jon, Daenerys, Tyrion, Brienne and Podrick, and Jaime. Something tells me though that either Jon or Daenerys (or possibly both) will bite it in the last season. Sansa, meh, I was never really fond of her character.

#10 Elendil, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017