1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye To Everyone & Myself

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 26, 2014.

1. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know what, sometimes it's all about getting through the day or night and the very best way to do that is to reach out for help and support.

We can't tell you what to do, think or feel, because it's your life (remember that too... your life), but there is absolutely no reason why you should ever feel as though you are burdening others by talking about your feelings. Your feelings may be raw, painful and messy, but they are real. Don't bottle them up or hide them.

2. B B

B B

Dear, listen, I know what you're feeling. I know it because I felt exactly like that just two weeks ago (even though for a totally different reason), and I feel like that right now too, but it doesn't matter. I understand the pain and the guilt you're feeling, but please, please try to not give up. I know what it means to see your parents sad and to know it's because of you, but this is not your fault. It's not your fault you were born this way, and it's not your fault they can't accept it. You're not doing anything wrong, and you have the right to freely be who you are. To kill your true self would be the worst thing to do, because you'd lie to your parents pretending to be happy that way, and it's not right to suppres yourself in such way just to make your parents happy! You are a person, not a robot, and nobody has the right to cancel who you are, not even your parents. They should be able to understand that no happiness can be found by killing yourself, and try to suppress their feelings to help you. They're your parents, after all, and they MUST look after you and try to make you happy. I know it'll take time for them to understand, I know it will be painful and difficult: but eventually, they'll understand. Killing yourself for them isn't the right way; you'll only obtain a false happiness for them, and terrible sadness for you. Try to help them understand your situation and the fact that you can't cancel who you are! It isn't right, and no parents should want it for their children. I'm sure your parents don't want it either, so please, try to make them understand. It will be difficult, so be strong, but don't ever kill yourself, because it would bring only pain. Be strong. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me (even though I don't know if I can answer, not being a full member). I know I'm only 17 and still immature, but I felt and feel exactly like you, and if I can be helpful, I'll be more than happy to comply.

3. lucina

lucina Guest

I'm glad to see that, at least for that moment, you're still you. Please stay that way, because it's the only way you'll be happy.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's nothing worth hurting yourself for who you are. You'll come through whatever times you're going through and will be better off in the end.

5. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I knocked on about 87 doors today, handing out invitations to some religious event that I'm not even that fond of.......... My mum and friend made me go out to service today and preach..I had a dumb suit on and everything.............

I feel very dirty right now but whatever I guess.........

I'm still here

6. lucina

lucina Guest

Stay true to who you are in secret if you must, just never change for anyone.

---------- Post added 27th Mar 2014 at 03:07 PM ----------

Thank you, DeLuna, for your wall comment! You should enable your wall so we can talk.

7. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Update.....

Thinking that people only want to see what makes them "right".....

A bunch of naive girls think I'm a "cute boy".. Maybe I should slip into that mold

---------- Post added 27th Mar 2014 at 06:41 PM ----------

Like a huge war inside of me

---------- Post added 27th Mar 2014 at 06:42 PM ----------

I know I'm not a boy but.....

8. lucina

lucina Guest

You may be a "cute boy", but you're a beautiful woman. Please, please, PLEASE be the woman we know you can be. I made a video I want to show my parents tomorrow. Maybe you could do the same?

9. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry you are going through all that mud, hun. I truly wish there was something I could do for you.

All I can say is that sometimes, you gotta look after yourself before you can really make others happy. I don't know you too well, but you seem like a lovely person. If anything, I hope you don't kill who you are and just hide her away for a little while. (that sounds bad, sorta, but I really hope you get what I'm saying)

Someday, I hope you can be who you are with out caring about what other people think about that aspect of your life. Much love, girly.

10. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't say goodbye!

11. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I'm still thinking about it

12. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As you said, you are still thinking about it. But please don't. We all care about you so much and do not want to see this happen. Would it help you to talk to some one? Or have you heard of the Quite place site it has been quite helpful for me to get everything out. Here is the link

#72 phoenix89, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  13. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Nice site, I just checked it out.. Thanks

14. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I'm literally about to faint from emotions....... :/

Update.. I'm going to bed now, I hope I don't faint on the floor

15. B B

B B

I am so sorry for you... Please try to stay strong and don't give up. Don't hide the beautiful woman that you are, show them you're much stronger!

16. setnyx

please don't do that, i did and now my mom is gone but so are the years i could have had being who i truly am. everyday you live as your authentic self you are an inspiration to others.

17. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

It's tough....... It's easier said than done

18. lucina

lucina Guest

I know how you feel. My parents want me to suppress who I am, but I know that if I do I'll be miserable. But I'll be miserable either way because I can't give them their 'perfect son'. You just need to know if your happiness and well-being is as important as your parent's.

19. B B

B B

I know, but you have to be strong, because you'll feel better. You'll need time, your parents too, but eventually you'll be okay, because only being who you really are will bring happiness. I don't know what your parents will do, but... This is just their choice. They can accept you or continue to not recognize your true self, and there's nothing you can do about it. The only thing you can do is try to help them understand, and wait. And especially try to get better, being who you are.

20. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I am being me, for better or for worst :")