1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye To Everyone & Myself

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 26, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I decided to just kill myself inside and to just simply ignore my true self for my whole life..........

Bye everyone, I got to kill the little girl that I am for my parents.....I may be sad and depressed for my whole life but whatever makes my mom happy I guess

2. Amerigo

gurl, stop right there. talk it out, come on, closing yourself off is not something you really want to do, you know that, and it's not something you have to do, for the sake of your parents. you've made the first step by posting this thread, we're on your side.

3. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

What are you trying to do??? Either you want to kill yourself or just the little girl your parents are believing in. I hope the second one!!!!

4. Chess

Chess Guest

Please don't. We love you.

5. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

You're a great person!!! Would miss you here!:slight_smile:

6. Richie.

Hope you find the strength to be you one day :slight_smile:

7. Simple Thoughts

Don't do that :frowning2:

It's not good to kill the person you are. It'll only cause you more pain.

8. I love u.We can get through this together.I will try if u will.I had a similar thought today.But managed to get through the day.

9. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Listen, i know from experience that this doesn't work i tried for years to ignore and just get on with it for everyone elses sake but eventually my depression from ignoring myself got so bad that it effected the people around me anyway. You need to live your life for you and no one else. It may take time but eventually your mother will realize its better to have you as you instead of a shell of yourself trying to be something you are not or worse dead. So please don't give up on yourself we are all here for you

10. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Come on you're being a good daughter: your parents taught you to be honest right?

11. violently happy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    DeLuna, you don't deserve that.. Alright? You don't deserve to shut yourself out, you deserve to be happy and free. I know it's not easy (it's hard as hell) to hold on, but you just have to.. Know that things get better, and that everything will eventually fall into place. It's kind of hypocritical for me to say that because I too frequently feel like hiding myself from the world. This feeling you have, though, is not forever. This is clearly a very difficult, painful chapter of your life, but it's not the end.

Post on my wall anytime, I want you to reach out to me if you need to. You shouldn't have to do this alone, and I'm not going to let you. Just pace yourself, however hard that may be, and know that I care about your well being.. I don't care how far our distance is or how sappy I sound, I'm here for you. Just hold on. (*hug*)

12. This does not last all the time...I myself am going through a rough patch....but managed to make some progress again...Post to my wall....I promise....and I mean PROMISE that I will be here for you.As a friend.I am sending you a request.Is that okay?No need to say anything just accept it.Just give me some sign of life.

13. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

..Drowning in my own head, I feel like a little bug..I don't like that I bother people with my problems.....I feel so small

14. I am not giving up on you.I have been here before.If I can get through this,then so can you.Really.It may not seem that way right now...I have been in some pretty scary places in my life...but I managed to keep on fighting...and I will continue doing that.You can do this!You are much stronger than you think you are!

15. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

is it worth it if I cause my parents pain

16. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I also don't like it to bother other people with my problems but most of them are glad I do. So don't hesitate. There's always a solution even if it does not seem so at first!

17. I feel insignificant often...but I am still here...I have felt the same way...trust me on this...Here if you want me...

18. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Go you own way. If they don't like you or whatever it's not your problem. Sometimes you have to distance yourself from the expectations of other people. Sounds harsh but sometimes it's the best way.

19. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a better question.

Are your parents worth the pain they are putting you through?

20. I cause pain as well...I feel like a screw up everything for everyone around me often...as if people would be better off if I was not there.The fight is worth it though...it may not seem that way right now...But its worth it.