1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GraceMiamor, May 5, 2022.

1. GraceMiamor

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really wish I thought this through but I didn't.... I'm hoping to get to know you all better. I'm soooo bored and tired. Life sucks sooooo much. I wish I didn't have work tomorrow.... But It'll be fine ig.

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Grace.....Yes...it will be fine. Sometimes it feels like life is just work and responsibilities, but there is much that makes it wonderful as well! We just need to accept the good and the not-so-good and be glad that we can welcome each new day. :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Loves books

Life does suck sometimes but the good can outweigh the bad, it’s a list of pros and cons. On the pro side side, you have a job so your not unemployed like some people are. Also you’re able bodied enough to work. So I presume you’ve got reasonably good health on your side. There’s plenty of positives if you look for them and I’m a glass half empty kind of person.

4. Sunchimes

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Life can be tedious at times. Waking up, going to work, coming home, not many hours to yourself, feeling trapped, not enough money to even have a holiday etc etc etc

But in those times we do get enjoyment without even realising it. We meet different people, gain experiences, enjoy trips out at weekends, find new hobbies, even find new friends on forums like this one.

Like @quebec said, we need to be glad that we can welcome each new day.

and like @Loves books said, you’re employed and healthy enough to work. They are blessings.

It’s so easy to forget about our blessings. The ability to see, hear, talk, walk…. List is endless.

Also, life seems to happen in chapters. You’re in this chapter of your book right now but in future you’ll be living in a totally different chapter. Life sure has a way of springing up new things for us to experience.

It’s a rollercoaster but it’s one worth riding. :slight_smile: