1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Lesbian/Bi Erotica?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Iluvagirl, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Iluvagirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just finished one - I Know You By Heart (Sasha Rose) which I liked bc it was a good romance but also pretty graphic. It doesn't look like she has any more. Looking for next erotica but also want a good love story. Preferably later-in-life romance story, not just sex. Any recs?

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite and Snow Falls by Gerri Hill. I also highly recommend anything by Skye Kilaen.

3. Loves books

I’m not sure how much later in life you’re looking for and I usually prefer books with people unde 30. Waltzing ar Midnight by Robbi McCoy. Both characters are over 40 I can’t remember the sex scenes but it’s a nice story. Lucky by Storm is about a woman who’s 50. There is a romance in there but it’s not the focus of the book. There is sex in it though and it’s a great story. The Justice Series and the Provincetown series by Radclyffe have older women as the main couple. Around their 40s. Nice romances. Lilac Time by Kate Sweeney is a nice romantic comedy. One of the women is 40 the other 50. If you go on to Amazon and search mature lesbian romance you might find something. You’ll have to scroll through a lot of erotica titles most of which are disgusting but the book the above poster mentioned was on the second page of the search results.

4. Lesbee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Came here like “YESSS PLEASE!” thinking there might be site recommendations for more of the video type... All I’ve been able to enjoy have been clips from “real” movies - anything created for erotica purposes (that I’ve found) is entirely male-gazey and non-inclusive. I’d love to find something created by women for women.

Unfortunately as far as books, I haven’t read a single novel of the sort, but I may pick up my kindle again just for that purpose. :wink: Thanks for the recommendations!